• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Camille W

Myers cocktail anyone?

I was on an intense Myers cocktail (five times in about seven days) for a week in October. I saw Dr. Gez Agolli, ND, in Atlanta Georgia of Progressive Medical Centre and he suggested Myers cocktail + glutathione. I found that it was VERY helpful. I went from being in bed all the time, no social...
  2. Camille W

'Brain Pain'

Hey, peggy-sue, what is considered high dosage? I found it available here in 5 mg to be taken every couple of days.
  3. Camille W

'Brain Pain'

Considering trying to get on some kind of migraine medication for it... I'm just still not completely sure it is a migraine. I guess I'll see what the dr says about it. I finally know when my appointment is (August 27th). So hoping for some answers and relief. I've noticed stress is a major...
  4. Camille W

'Brain Pain'

Thanks for the welcome from everyone, as well as the responses! I wasn't expecting quite so many, but I am pleased :) General notes: As to why the D.O. put me on anti-virals for only a week... he said in his experience, some patients could be on them for up to a month and have the same crash...
  5. Camille W

'Brain Pain'

Hello :) This is my first post on PR, but I've done a fair bit of 'lurking', especially in the doctor thread, trying to find one to see me. I think I've found one, but that's for another thread, I suppose. :) I have been sick now for over 2 years. My battle with this illness began as mono...