• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Would someone help me with my mutational interpretation?

Hi LaurieL , About gene functions , diseases caused by gene mutation you can find on omim.org . Just input gene name in search line . How many years do you suffer of conjunctivitis ?
  2. F

Y-linked congenital desease ?

Hi snowathlete , thanks for suggestion .
  3. F

Hi Crux and Merylg , Many thanks for your answers and detailed advising . My symtoms are really like vitamin b2 deficiency . I tried to use riboflavin tablets and riboflavin-mononucleotid injection , but there was no result . Also I try now polyvitamin tablets ( B1,B2 , B6 , B12 , A , E ...
  4. F

I have following symptoms : 1 From early childhood chronic low emotionality no gladness, impaired social interaction and communication , unwillingness to get sensations from life , unwillingness to walk from home . I don't know how to name this exactly , possibly this is mild autism or chronic...