• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Simon Gordon

Breakspear Medical in the UK

Brenda, I don't think Breakspear are money grubbers, they've just got very high operating expenses. I'd seriously investigate NAET if you need allergy/sensitivities treatment, there are about 20 people who do it in the UK...
  2. Simon Gordon

Breakspear Medical in the UK

I consulted Breakspear in Q4 2007 and had a barrage of tests done, I spared no expense. In Q1 2008 I started a course of Low Dose Immunotherapy, after about 5 weeks I had to stop because I was becoming very unwell, over the next three years I crashed very badly, in 2013 I'm still not back to...
  3. Simon Gordon

Up a creek trying to find a paddle.

Hi Guys, I've now taken seven NAET treatments. There are 15 basic allergy clearance pathways and I've now cleared eleven. I hope to clear all 15 by the end of next week: ~BBF (Brain Body Formula) ~Egg Mix ~Calcium Mix ~Vitamin C Mix ~B-Complex ~Sugar Mix ~Iron Mix ~Vitamin A Mix...
  4. Simon Gordon

Hi Tammy I ate the Rachels yogurt for 13 years, it always contained Acidophilus, Bifido, Bulgaricus and Thermophilus. In February 2012 I started having an allergic reaction and I noticed the consistency of the yogurt had slightly altered, so I called Rachels and they told me they had been...
  5. Simon Gordon

Dear Caledonia, MaryB, XRunner, Taniaaust1 and UKxmrv I would like to thank you for your feedback and insights, it's greatly appreciated. Yesterday I got a second opinion on IVIG and was told that it would not be possible to get approval from the DoH to treat my condition with it. He told me...
  6. Simon Gordon

Hi Mary I had a Chicken breast on Tuesday and 10g of Pea Protein Powder on Saturday, I will try some Lamb Chops tomorrow. Thank you for the advice. My neuro-immune system is bouncing around like crazy post the Yogurt seizure and I am trying to work out if the Chicken and Pea Protein are...
  7. Simon Gordon

Hi Mary I had a Chicken breast on Tuesday and 10g of Pea Protein Powder on Saturday, I will try some Lamb Chops tomorrow. Thank you for the advice. My neuro-immune system is bouncing around like crazy post the Yogurt seizure and I am trying to work out if the Chicken and Pea Protein are...
  8. Simon Gordon

Hi Caledonia In 2008 I had Low Dose Immunotherapy at the Breakspear Hospital, I took a course for about six weeks but had to stop because I started losing motor power in my lower arms and hands, with various other neuro-immune reactions. It took me just about four years to recover from this...
  9. Simon Gordon

Dear Reader I write this post in the hope of finding wise counsel: For 13 years I ate a restricted diet of Broccoli & Beans with Olive Oil and Bio-Live Yogurt. I drank mineral water and took numerous supplements. In those 13 years I ate the same Yogurt because it was the only one I could...