• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. X

Vitamin D and Increase in Symptoms

Yeah, I know about the marshall protocol. However, if vitamin D is really bad for us why can you tolerate high but not low doses? Why can I tolerate the sun but not tiny doses (100IU) of vitamin D3 supplements? It doesn't make sense to me.
  2. X

Vitamin D and Increase in Symptoms

This is interesting! I have tried 100-5000IU and it always worsened my fatigue and weakness. The strange thing is that it only happens when I take vitamin D3 supplements - sun exposure isn't a problem for me. Can you describe your problems you got from 400-3000IU? You are taking dekristol right...
  3. X

My gut flora results - How to fix my gut?

Hello, recently I had a gut flora analysis done and attached the results. Well, it clearly shows that I am suffering from dysbiosis and lack probiotics. Among the aerobic organisms the Serratia specifies seem to be the most striking. My value of 3x10^8 severely exceeds the reference range of...
  4. X

My problems

Thank you very much for all of your answers :Retro smile: My doctor is very difficult.... he never does more than standard tests regardless of how bad you feel. I even had to convince him to perform tests like 25(OH)D3, FT3, FT4....(according to my doc vitamin D deficiency doesn't exist, TSH...
  5. X

My problems

Hi, first of all I would like list my main symptoms: - fatigue - tingling legs - strong constipation (no bowel movements without laxatives) - depression - brainfog - sleep disturbances (sleepwalking, talking) Recently I started yet another attempt to find the root cause of all my...
  6. X

Vitamin D Activates T Cells - New Research

Thank you for your greetings. :Retro smile: This is difficult. Vitamin D is my last hope and I really hope it's a die-off. I am sick of going to doctors who don't believe me. They think that I am suffering from a "neurotic disorder" because "I spend too much time with my health" and all my...
  7. X

Vitamin D Activates T Cells - New Research

Hi! I am so happy that I found people who have similar problems with Vitamin D3 intake! For the last years I am struggling with fatigue and depression (hell I am just 19...) but I have to admit that over the last months my depression and fatigue improved. Recently I have been diagnosed with a...