• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Has anyone used MAF 314 from Vienna?

Daffodil, I am a psychotherapist. I would never be taking the Klonepin if I was going to get addicted. At these low doses, that really isn't a concern unless you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse. If you haven't ever read any of Dr. Paul Cheney's research on Klonepin, check it out. Just...
  2. C

Anyone on Cheney Protocol and taking MAF 314?

I've been on Cheney's Protocol for 2 yrs. I got on it through Dr. Larry Sharpe who has now closed his practice. I've been doing really great except for a few things. I was wondering if anyone on his protocol is also on the MAF 314 and what are the biggest improvements you have made on the MAF...
  3. C

Has anyone used MAF 314 from Vienna?

Daffodil, I take Klonepin for my brain fog. I take .5 mg at bedtime. It has been a miracle drug for the brain fog. I am a psychotherapist. Three years ago when I started showing symptoms of CFS, I thought I was going to have to close my practice because of the crashes and the brain fog. I read...
  4. C

Artesunate - Cheney dosage and benefits

Two years ago I was diagnosed with CFS a few months after I ran my 2nd 5k. I got really sick and thought I was going to have to retire from my job. April of 2011 I started seeing Dr. Larry Sharp in Ft. Worth because he used the Cheney protocol. I was on the full protocol, but the two things that...