• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. paulb

Help with NutrEval results

What is HCG and L-Dopa?
  2. paulb

What is CBS and its connection with the methyl pathway?
  3. paulb

Hi ,Sushi. My report is at the on a thread i posted recently, think you can find it under my recent postings......sorry should have put it on my profile, i will edit later. probably helpful to read first also...........Its 07:40am here in the U.K and my insomnia leaves me not going to sleep till...
  4. paulb

Hi Qwerty42, I'm new here and in a similar place to you. I can see your still on the finding path, I am sorry to read of Rich Van K's tragedy, and i wonder if you or are there any other physicians on here can look at my NutrEval results on my profile.......i'm pretty desperate right now :( Thanks.
  5. paulb

Can someone help interpretation of NutrEval test please?

Hi, i'm Paul a 37 y.o from London England. You can read the start of ordeal on my profile, but for now, i have been suffering with hashimoto's for 3 years and TPO antibodies are now 1190. I also have parietal cell antibodies, although i am curious about which came first.........i suspect the...