• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Farhan Muzzumil

What is best antiviral for HHV3 or VZV? Acciclovir, Valtrex or Valcyte?

Hello there, I am from India I have a small pox infection in year 2009 and after that next year in 2010 I devloped a flu like illness with low grade fever after rigorous regimen of exercise for two months. And after that I devloped something I came to know as CFS/FMS/ME/POTS/PVFS. I AM NOT...
  2. Farhan Muzzumil

Antiviral or Methylation? To be or not be?

@Mary I will not be able to cut back my working hours because they don't know about limited working hours. Here in there eyes I am normal person just like everyone else. we know very how hard it is to be accepted as patient when you are accused of fabricating things and all. And what will I do...
  3. Farhan Muzzumil

Thanks for all of your concern above @Adlyfrost @Dreambirdie and all. First the reason for late replying. I can only do something except for my work on Sunday as I am already tired and exhausted and I try to get my fullest sleep. First there are some infrastructural problem here, the tests you...
  4. Farhan Muzzumil

Hello there, I am here from India, I get my CFS when I was only 18 years old. It is now maybe 6 years and I am 24 now and I have not tried anything yet except pacing and pre emptive rest. And I get my CFS after an episode of chicken pox and I am nearly 70 percent of my pre illness level and I am...
  5. Farhan Muzzumil

Poll: Freddd's B-12 Treatment Plan

dear @crittenia there are problems of availability in India well I had seen them on amazon brand name is Jarrow and this is the only brand available there, my problem is that I dont know if buying the right thing or not. I am giving you the link If you can tell me it is right or not...
  6. Farhan Muzzumil

dear @crittenia there are problems of availability in India well I had seen them on amazon brand name is Jarrow and this is the only brand available there, my problem is that I dont know if buying the right thing or not. I am giving you the link If you can tell me it is right or not...
  7. Farhan Muzzumil

Okay thank you for your response @celedonia I will throughly read it with my fullest attention whatever I will have at the time.
  8. Farhan Muzzumil

Okay I will do that next time. Thanks you for your response I really appreciate that.
  9. Farhan Muzzumil

Hello there, I am cfs patients from age of 18, and I am here from India. I had not done anything in treating my illness except pacing and now I am 24, it is some 5 years have been passed and now I am trying to start the methylation treatment, and I am very concerned with the treatment, I am...
  10. Farhan Muzzumil

Hello there, I am cfs patients from age of 18, and I am here from India. I had not done anything in treating my illness except pacing and now I am 24, it is some 5 years have been passed and now I am trying to start the methylation treatment, and I am very concerned with the treatment, I am...