• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Kalkita

Comment by 'Kalkita' in 'Detox Bath #2 (Why do I torture Myself again?)'

I've been doing different versions of detox baths and even after years - I have difficulty! You are not alone :-) and I personally don't believe in too much torture - just enough torture :-) And I loved baths - they were my personal paradise too. Now they must not be too hot to be enjoyed...
  2. Kalkita

Homeopathy for Lyme / Autoimmune - C128 LD Nosodes Formula

HI Shelly - You got my name right - I changed it to a nickname :-). Even if you got it wrong - which you didn't, I am not bothered by most things. In general, my understanding is if the remedy isn't working - it means to wait or change. Sometimes waiting is what is necessary too. It...
  3. Kalkita

HI Shelly - Thank you for the welcome! I can tell you what I know but by no means am I an expert. I only got through the first layer but I love it and continue to read when my brain can handle it. I am also a teacher but more like a life coach. It is what manifested after all the sickness I...
  4. Kalkita

HI Wayne and everyone else. I just signed up today to participate in this discussion! I have been staying in NC for the last two months and had repeated tick incidences (multiple kinds of ticks) and now I have deep bone pains, fevers, nausea, cramping, etc. I took antibiotics for 7 days and...