• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

stretched

i feel the nerves in my brain stretched upwards. It has been like this for many years. I have had difficulty in thinking/concentrating properly and at times also get headaches bcoz of this. I have been trying breathing/yoga - pranayaam exercises to correct this problem for the past many years...
  2. R

Is it Dementia... or B12?

Hi Lilian, Thnx for your reply, will checkout the HYPERSENTIVITY IDENTIFIED thread and the links mentioned in your reply.
  3. R

Hi lilian & adreno, Thx for your replies. Will be looking forward to more insights.
  4. R

Hi, My father was diagnosed with parkinson's with dementia 7-8 years ago and is confined to wheelchair for the past 1-1/2 years. He has been undergoing treatment for the same. He also has BP and diabetes and has been taking medicine for the same for past 20 years, both of which are completely...