• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Banksy

The Naive Patient

im moderate affected. i can put my self in shape to work with people hour, two and sometimes more. my friends dont understand, some are even doctors(13 bloody years i have cfs) but when get back home i have wife that understand. only thing i regret is i cant take her out to see the world. made...
  2. Banksy

Feeling poisoned

i google "cfs poisoned" and here i am. this feeling is especially strong during the night that wakes me up + making me feel dizzy. i can even localize poisoned area and that is back of my head. this is my far worst symptom and if i could get rid off it or reduce would be great.
  3. Banksy

Zoonoses – a load of cock-and-bull?

check this out...im not conspiracy fan, but...u never know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-aHRMjVHggI
  4. Banksy

A Good Night's Sleep? Not with ME/CFS

i normally fall asleep but than awake few hours after and fell dizzy and like someone hit me with a baseball bat in the back of my head. than i have to awake so this felling stop. after that im trying to fall asleep again but even if i manage the quality of that sleep is so bad that sometimes i...
  5. Banksy

To Give Or Not To Give...and How Much?

i also think first money should go to advertisement of cfs so people know.
  6. Banksy

Has anyone tried Valdoxan (Agomelatine)?

thx h, can u suggested some pills that helps u most. if this valdoxan will not work so i can give an idea to my therapist. he dont have experience with cfs. and what about dizziness...do u ever fell dizzy awakening during night??
  7. Banksy

Has anyone tried Valdoxan (Agomelatine)?

hi heapsreal....i also started valdoxan(last night). my sleep is terrible last 12 months and especially last few weeks...i awake 2 hours after fall asleep feeling dizzy and after that my sleep is like crap the rest of night. can u tell me how valdoxan affect ur sleep as i see ur post is old and...
  8. Banksy

What Types of Fatigue Do I Experience Poll

afcfs i like ur list o_O especially neck hurt fatique. everytime i have to go to some meeting or coffee with friend(very rare) im holding my chin with palm of my hand. and also i woult say -something is attached on back of my head ant is sucking hell out from me fatique. and i wont even mention...
  9. Banksy

Facing Christmas With the ME/CFS Community at Phoenix Rising

god to be atheist sometimes haaaaaaaaaah
  10. Banksy

Comment by 'Banksy' in 'The sick man's lament'

same like most of u....usually its harder for me to look normal than to shavel whole day. we should tatto those bar codes for smartphones on out face so people can just scan us instead bother explaining.
  11. Banksy

The Basic Sleep Poll

bad sleep was reason of my relaps after 12 years...ok its not i was recover but i was 50-60%...now im back on 20-30%. it started with wakeing and feeling of having stroke and dizzynest. that just killed my sleep...i dont have stroke feelings anymore but ill need time to recover damage, at least...
  12. Banksy

Understanding Mitochondrial Diseases/Dysfunction

i live for food and god wine...but having kids and beeing breadwinner ill eat shit every day to feel better if nessesary. what is NHS??
  13. Banksy

Hi guys, thx for answers. just to tell u my experience with dr myhill. as im from croatia i didnt visit her, instead i have send my blood so she(acumen/devon) can do the tests. and then she wrote me a letter/e-mail with what to do. i know its better to see her in live but this can be good start...
  14. Banksy

Hi Justy, thx for quick respond and advice about thread. ill do if dont get few more answers. im pacing...god thing while i was felling better i manage to built my career by working just few hours. dr myhill said to me that she was actually surprised im able to do anything but said that she have...
  15. Banksy

Hi allyb, im from Croatia/Dubrovnik and since in my country cfs is just three letter acronim, and nothing more, after 12 years of suffering(first year-two was nineth circle of hell) i have decided to do that test...and basiclly just now im cfs diagnosed. my mitochondria level was measured 0,24...
  16. Banksy

Sleeping all the time?

i can not stop completly. i just went to market to buy fish, homemade chees, petrol etc....but now after half hour fell like shit. now after breakfast have to work 2 hours. have to break thru this relaps. its eaven worst than begining. at the begining didnt now what is hapening. was thinking...
  17. Banksy

Sleeping all the time?

first two years was hell. after started to recover. but last half year starting to fell worst. today fell like shit. went to store twice just to go out, but felt like barely can stand. last 7-8 year work half time(2 years eaven full time). im so affraid now because i have 2 kids. this fear is...
  18. Banksy

Sleeping all the time?

well...ill try. enjoy sleeping rather then beeing avake and feeling crapy. and for how long u have problems with ur condition?
  19. Banksy

Sleeping all the time?

remember first year, was sleeping for 2/3 of day and actually enjoy sleeping because my condition was not in my dreams. when dreaming i was healty. after that first year i was ill in my dreams as well. since then im ill 24/7. for my self i belive if manage to balanse my dream i will get on god...