• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

I think Im addicted to the Internet

Good points, Tania. Very interesting to read your honest answers to my questions. Of course I do have similar symptoms you had with your computer game addiction. But as you can imagine in todays life its simply not possible to not use a computer for months (like you did with the game)...
  2. S

I like this :) So many answers! But all of you dont seem to worry as much as I do :) Hard to make a difference between people that just use the computer too much every now and then and people like me who feel its already a kind of compulsion taking over my life. Maybe you arent that...
  3. S

I think I now have one more problem besides ME: Because I am sick and on my own most of the time I was so bored that I started spending more and more time on the internet (reading health stuff and so on - maybe some of you can relate...). Now I must realise that I cant stop it anymore: Im so...