• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. TamaraSlack

New here, want to understand basics

Thank you Brenda. I would like you to share more. If you are taking a multi B, how are you becoming B2 deficient? I buy my B vitamins from PureBulk.com to take them separately with no fillers, except the B12 and MTHF. I've heard this B2 prob. thrown around, but don't know much about it -...
  2. TamaraSlack

Started watching Rich's video and it quit on me! Very good info. So happy I found you guys. Glad you are feeling some better Merry. That's wonderful :) I am wondering also with my plethora of questions what the potassium is all about when we use the B12 and MTHF? I just took some along with...
  3. TamaraSlack

Well! Thank you for the warm welcome! I appreciate you all :) I will go through the slides and everything that Rich (is that what I call you?) posted in a bit, but for now, I'd like to ask some basic questions if I may and then I'll go back and read: 1. I saw a post by Fredd yesterday...
  4. TamaraSlack

Hello, Brand new here. Spoke with Paul08 in chat and he said to come and make a thread. Good idea :) I am not new to CFS. Not new to chelation nor heavy metal toxicity, but I am new to methylation. Long (!!) story short: I am, for the most part, bedridden. I have nearly died detoxing in...