• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Simplified Methylation Protocol Revised as of Today

I know that Dr Rick revised his protocol. (I even printed it out but now can not find the printed page or dr rich's revision on here). can someone point me to his new protocol where he suggest not to use the hydro drops but to use something that starts "P" thank you denise
  2. D

B12 without SUGAR

I also found this looks pretty pure, no mag sterate, no flavors , just the carnitine fumarate and veg capsule http://www.getwellnatural.com/l-carnitine-fumarate-cardiovascular-health.aspx?gclid=CMmBxt_frrMCFehDMgodqFgA4w
  3. D

B12 without SUGAR

Thanks again, When I first read your protocol you were taking, this was after the folic acid discover... Jarrow Mb12 sublingal Enzermatic Therapy M B12 infusion b12 dibencozide (folic acid free) solgar M folate then the jarrow crash so now are you on just the 3 produces below. ET...
  4. D

B12 without SUGAR

Thanks again Freddd, I am new at some of the terminology I don't mean to be a hound but what to clear a few things up. I understand we don't know what may help until we try. I will try the brands I mentioned about for the Mb12, Mfolate and dibencozide b12 from herb you suggested. I will...
  5. D

B12 without SUGAR

Freddd, Thank you so much. I have ordered the Dibencozide from iherb . In terms of the methy B12 from pure encapsulation.. *Do you think that will be sufficient under the tongue? as much so as the ET B12 infusion (fuctose)? *Got a little lost with the pure crystal mb12. where do i get...
  6. D

B12 without SUGAR

Thank you so much. yes i figured the absorption thing has something to do with it but others on Dr Rich that use drops do ok as well, if that protocol is working for them. I guess the drops are better still that the opening of a capsule, although I could hold the supplement longer in lip/cheek...
  7. D

B12 without SUGAR

The only reason I ask is , I am thinking it would work if the sugar is just in place for the taste and not as a catalist
  8. D

B12 without SUGAR

I moved it. Thanks so much. do you know if the drops should work? even without the sugar
  9. D

Active B12 Protocol Basics

I have such problems with sugar (mannitol, xylotol, flavorings, etc) in all the b12 sublinguals and folates. I am attempting Freddd's protocol and realize in order to do this, the brands will be different. I am just hoping there are adequate. I have found a Methy B12 from Pure encapsulation. I...
  10. D

B12 without SUGAR

Thank you are, I have looked everywhere that is why I was hoping to por the contents out and put under tongue AND found a compound pharm to make drops (methyl, hydro and dibencozide) sublingual but no sugar. Was thinking there would be so many others with a sugar/yeast problem (I think mine...
  11. D

B12 without SUGAR

Here is the online supplement site http://www.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/top-vitamin-brands.html#/?filter.brand=Thorne%20Research&page=11 Thanks Denise
  12. D

B12 without SUGAR

I have such problems with sugar (mannitol, xylotol, flavorings, etc) in all the b12 sublinguals and folates. I am attempting Freddd's protocol and realize in order to do this, the brands will be different. I am just hoping there are adequate. I have found a Methy B12 from Pure encapsulation...
  13. D

Why is potassium supplementation needed in methylation treatmt?

HI RICH, I WROTE TO YOU ON THE DETOX, METHYL BLOG AND TOLD YOU OF MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE CSM-TOTAL GUT IMMOBILITY, SO I HAD TO STOP THAT. I HAVE NOT HAD A BOWEL MOVEMENT SINCE DEC 2010, THE CSM PULLING TOXINS THROUGH THE BILE, STOPPED ALL BILE FUNCTION, I AM TRYING TO GET STRONG ENOUGH TO DO A...
  14. D

Dmsa/Methylation, rich fredd?

hey rachel, With the amalgam replacement-was it the dental materials used that are giving you problems, or the effect of the Hg being removed? like was it improperly removed? the DDS that did mine didn't do it correctly and replaced with crowns that have aluminum in them. I did a melisa...
  15. D

Just found out I'm histamine intolerant, does that mean undermethylated too?

i haven't read this entire article but have a few years ago. this is so complex and i seem to get confused easy. I will read in entirety but could you tell me what this means is it moly + magnesium + S? what is S? thanks for the article a good read, complex, lots of information, i am a bit...
  16. D

Just found out I'm histamine intolerant, does that mean undermethylated too?

Anthene, Thanks for all this information. where did you get the daosin? when you started the histamine treatment you got much worse with histamine reactions for a while till all calmed down? what methyl treatment where you own, freddd, rich or your own version? i was trying pure...
  17. D

Enzymes and detox

are you saying the PROTEIN moves the mercury out of the body? and this enzyme can destroy this protein so it CAN'T move the mercury out? I have never heard of this but have you asked on the frequent dose chelation yahoo group? linda would know. i would be interested in the name of the enzyme...
  18. D

Methylation and inflammation

sorry, one thing that might help if you have issues with sulfur foods/mercury is molybdenum . i am big on mercury b/c I think it is so often over looked and if not removed properly with dr cutter protocol many suffer while they are doing other treatments and think it is the treatment making...
  19. D

http://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/food/high-sulfur-sulphur-food-list/
  20. D

I am new to this. I have been trying to heal gut and doing mercury chelation so new at methylation. So let me see if I understand. If one has LOW methyl and HIGH histamine, when on the methyl treatment, we try to raise the methyl, which would lower or convert or use , as you say, the...
  21. D

Why is potassium supplementation needed in methylation treatmt?

SO THIS IS MY HYPO KPP STORY... MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS 6 years ago I lived in a moldy house. I believe I was so susceptible b/c i have had massive amounts of mercury in mouth, from my mom, and vaccines. I believe I have genetic methylation damage as well. I have really been...
  22. D

Possible effects of immune and detox genetic deficiencies on recovery

YOU SAID "though they report significant improvement, are still not completely recovered. I have suggested that this is due to the continuing presence of infections or toxins that were part of the etiology that caused their particular onsets, or that accumulated during the period of the...
  23. D

Possible effects of immune and detox genetic deficiencies on recovery

you have suggested the methyl test with health diag dr valentine and genova nutreval for mineral, vit, toxic overview is there a test for this genetic immune def? denise
  24. D

Simplified Methylation Protocol Revised as of Today

As I was waiting for a reply I read Rich's new revision of the SMP and thank you b/c it explains what the methyl mateB and folinic acid is and does, so many of my questions answered. It was a good explanation and description. Thank you to all the people that really get this and spend the time...
  25. D

you said, "I have discovered that with use of methylation that will get inflammation. I thought it was histamine but I don't think it is as the IC that flare up. I looked up IC and they say it is inflammation." you thought it was the histamine causing the inflammation? what is IC? do you...
  26. D

Combined HYDROXY and METHYL

answered my own question. I re read rich's 1 st protocol and just now revision today 8/25/12 and he answers what the methyl mate is=a form of metafolin either solgar metafolin or holistic health fol po (sp) also answered what folinic acid is and why it is a important component. i am on...
  27. D

MEANT TO SAY, CUTLER WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THE METHYLATION PROTOCOL, HE FEELS mercury IS THE REASON FOR THE METHYL CYCLE DAMAGE, AND IF ONE CHELATES, THE METHYL (ALONG WITH GLUTATHIONE) SHOULD BE RESTORED. AFTER ONE CHELATES ENOUGH, IF THE METHY ISN'T RESTORED, AND ONE IS STILL HAVING PROBLEMS...
  28. D

Enzymes and detox

can I ask what kinds of enzymes are you speaking of?
  29. D

it would be good to get "Amalgam Illness" by Dr Andy Cutler. His protocol is either DMSA or DMPS after amalgams are removed to lower body burden of mercury. He does a 3 day on 4 day off (to start), frequent dose chelation, every 3 hr (if doing dmps it is every 6 hrs and has to be compounded...