• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

Detection of Mycotoxins in Patients with CFS

lfish, can I ask how you're doing now with Dr. Brewer's protocol? Are you being exposed to mold at all or are you in a mold-free environment? My son and I started the protocol a week ago and we both feel pretty crappy, but I'm curious when people start feeling better. It doesn't seem like there...
  2. G

Detection of Mycotoxins in Patients with CFS

lfish, someone from Facebook recommended I ask you a question I posted on FB earlier today, a quote from Christopher Cairn's blog: "Dr. Brewer has been surprised, astonished really, by the results of treatment. In his first 100 patients treated, 70% showed improvement, including six whose...
  3. G

Natural Alternatives to Rituximab?

I'm wondering if there's a substance or combined substances in the natural world (non-synthetic) that would mimic Rituximab's effects? I think many of us are excited about Rituximab but don't see it as being widely available to ME/CFS patients in the near future. I just want to live a normal...