• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. JeannieBeanie

Donations to ME Research

@Ben Howell is there any way to get OMF on goodshop/goodsearch? I already have them for my AmazonSmile!
  2. JeannieBeanie

Abilify and energy

My insurance covers it. It has changed my life. I only wish my body didn't seem to get used to it and have to go off of it for so long. That part is really hard. But from going to being bedbound to being able to actually go out and have somewhat of a life...a bit bittersweet, what could be if it...
  3. JeannieBeanie

Abilify and energy

I know this is an old thread, but I have also taken Abilify (in conjunction with Celexa, which my Dr had given me hoping to help with my CFS symptoms in my case and not depression) and experienced a big boost in energy. I did also experience some of the side effects you mentioned (kind of wired...