• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Will the indifference of the UK authorities to ME claim one more life?

Ducking and diving the actual question again duckndive
  2. R

so are you now accepting that Gillians situation is real and this is not a scam
  3. R

That is why you have called yourself duckndive. You have ducked and dived all the questions put to you to see if anything you have said is based on knowladge of the situation or of MCS.
  4. R

A message for others on this thread. This thread was set up to see if help could be found in making a fellow ME MCS sufferers life a little more bearable. At the same time help her help others by writing about MCS. Gillian has very valuable knowledge which needs sharing. She would not have...
  5. R

Good Idea garcia. Duckndive you could start by asking the council where the money went that was given to them by the government to build a house for Gillian
  6. R

Duckndive the reason I asked if you had MCS was to try to find out if you actually understand the condition and how it is treated in the UK. IF you are aware then you would know why there is such a problem with Gillian and Somerset council and the area health authority. So please could you...
  7. R

Duckndive. you did not answer my question. Do you have MCS and did you actually listen or read the other side of the story given here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4TkBP70mvA&forumid=331851
  8. R

We lost a very caring ME MCS last year because she could not face another move. Aylwin Catchpole another person who had done so much to get help for other ME. sufferers. She ended up in a log cabin in Whitehorse Canada, but had to make yet another move but she just coudn't cope with any more...
  9. R

Duckndive said'' more constructive approach to resolving her issues would be to advocate for her and help her to negotiate with the healthcare and social service authorities rather than begging on the internet for a new house, computer etc.'' Its all been tried. You have no idea of how the...
  10. R

Somewhere on the internet there is a video clip of Gillian being resuscitated in the back of an ambulance. If I can find the clip I will post it. Noel Edmonds Himself had Gillian airlifted in his private helicopter to where she is living. Gillian is very well known to all of us in the ME...
  11. R

Article: An Altered Reality for ME/CFS: Dr. Mikovits Breaks the News on the Alter Pap

FDA/NIH XMRV paper Its out but not for public so embargo not broken the Alter / Lo paper is now on the PNAS website but locked down and inaccessible for public viewing at the moment. This is the link ??????? http://www.pnas.org/content/107/33.toc