• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. roxie60

MMS is it worth the risk?

Yes I need to catch up with all the changes on the site.
  2. roxie60

Is there a SNP for G6PD?.
  3. roxie60

I know this is an old thread but I just ordered MMS for my lyme/coinfections odessey. Just forgot what I wanted to ask...argh, maybe it will come to me. Oh...has anyone noticed any change in blood test results after taking MMS? Anyone also take DMSO? I started to apply topically to help...
  4. roxie60

That is the conclusion I'm getting based on my researching pro and con views/testimonials/articles/videos. They don't like the competition it seems.
  5. roxie60

Active B12 Protocol Basics

Just ordered PURE Encaps Hydroxy/Adeno B12. Cyano and Methy do nothinbg for me except increased levels on labs. Hope it makes a difference. I think my genes maybe the reason I have felt no difference with Cyano and Methyl. Anyone try Hdroxy/Adeno version of B12 and see any results?
  6. roxie60

Do you work / have career?

Exactly
  7. roxie60

Extremely tired/sleepy Hydrocortisone

I ended up having to stop HC
  8. roxie60

Anybody with ME/CFS also positive for glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency?

Do you have a link to the G6PD deficiency list? Thanks for sharing.
  9. roxie60

The Mayday Project - Lyme awareness event started today

https://www.facebook.com/events/1524051617834268/1589610257945070/
  10. roxie60

I dont think that link will work unless you cut and paste into a url. Ill post the facebook page and you can link to the livecast that way.
  11. roxie60

I hope this link works. If you could not be in Arlington VA to participate in the 4 day event you can watch the live stream or view the videos that have been created. Participating in the live stream I think shows those who were able to make the trip that they have support of lymies who were...
  12. roxie60

Could someone help me make sense of adrenal test?

What could be cause of high siga?
  13. roxie60

Mucosal IgA Testing

Hi @Ema, this pdf gets error, says empty file. Any chance you gave a copy you can repost? Just got SIgA results that were high and trying to do more research. Most people seem to have low siga so I'm interested in understanding more. All 8pm finding is it is indication of infection.
  14. roxie60

anyone with lyme tested c-reactive protein and ESR sed rate?

I finally testedfor manganese and it was low. Last time I wanted yo test it ended up testing rbc magnesium
  15. roxie60

My ESR and CRP havd been low also. Thought these were suppose to be reliable tests to reflect inflammation.
  16. roxie60

How many people have had their 1,25 Vitamin D tested? Debunking the Marshall Protocol

Found this still trying yo read it. Cant find the date written. http://mpkb.org/home/pathogenesis/vitamind/metabolism
  17. roxie60

Compile the % of PWCFS/FM/etc. with Lyme

I would be interested in that presentation as well
  18. roxie60

How many people have had their 1,25 Vitamin D tested? Debunking the Marshall Protocol

I agree. I even think my hypothyroid is a result of lyme and coinfections but wonder now if irreparable damage has been done.
  19. roxie60

Response to earlier post I was dx hypothyroid a little over a year ago. So guess I'm a case where vit D going down in spite of being treated for hypothyroid
  20. roxie60

I feel the same. But I am confused what is causing vit d to drop
  21. roxie60

I know there is an option to preserve formatting but I forgot
  22. roxie60

RBC SED Rate 0-20 mm/hr 03/20/15 3 03/30/12 8 11/14/12 8 C Reactive Protein 0.01-0.82 mg/dl 11/14/12 0.47 0.0-4.9 mg/L 03/20/15 3.3 Hope this stays formatted
  23. roxie60

I wish lab ranges were consistent. Found articles that suggested an ESR of 3 was at the high end of range but labcorp range indicates closer to middle. And how hard can it be to also list an optimal value. For example, I finally had another CD57 test done and my result increased after year of...
  24. roxie60

Forgot to mention my pain has improved, mostly knees but Mort intermittent and fewer surprising sharp pains without warning that can bring me to my knees of take breathe away. Thanks for responses.
  25. roxie60

I need to go back and compare to past results. I don't think I have had too many CUP or ESR tests done. When I find results will post. Now looks like I need to focus on lowering tryglicerides
  26. roxie60

I wonder how our genes might impact our vit D levels in addition to infections and autoimmune issues
  27. roxie60

My recent D 25 OH hydroxy was 25. Has not been higher than 55. Never tested 1.25, just read about it last night. Found it interesting that Marshall listed patients with Lyme. This stuff is so complex. Glad there is another paper. Also a bit scarry one paper commented that the use of long...