• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. gu3vara

Picking the best 5000 mcg brand of méthylation b12, help

Thanks, will go with source naturels then!
  2. gu3vara

Picking the best 5000 mcg brand of méthylation b12, help

Hi, Which brand of methylb12 should I pick if I'm looking at 5000 mcg lozenges? Slogar, jarrow, country life? I use enzymatic therapy 1000 mcg right now but would like to ramp up. Thx!!
  3. gu3vara

Confused about the amount of potassium to take, please help!

That's what I thought but wanted to make sure, thx! Elemental of course, not elementary! Brain fog.... ;)
  4. gu3vara

Confused about the amount of potassium to take, please help!

Hi, I'm having severe cramping for a a fews days now and started taking potassium today. My blood potassium was on the low side of normal, around 4.0 fews weeks ago and symptoms worsened since. Freddd says people typically need 2000-3000 mg potassium per day, is he talking about elementary...
  5. gu3vara

Best brand to buy for methylb12 and Adb12 please

Thx all! I might continue using my methylb12 then!
  6. gu3vara

Best brand to buy for methylb12 and Adb12 please

Hi, I wonder what is the most effective brand (i guess i'll purchased on iherb if available...) of both methyl ans adenosyl b12 My methylb12 tablets here has expired 12 months ago, do you think it's still active? Would save me some bucks! Thanks!
  7. gu3vara

Can I take a binder like activated charcoal or apple pectin with Synthroid?

Hi, Like the title says, i'm wondering if anybody did this in the past? I think I'm experiencing some kind of herx from the addition of NT Factor last month, felt energy going up after 4 weeks and then my lymph nodes started feeling swollen and my liver congested... Think a binder would help at...
  8. gu3vara

How to buy maf 878?

Should I be a patient of Dr Enlander to order it? Can they ship it to me in Canada? I'd like to try. I saw it on ebay at first but can't see it anymore, maybe it's unavailable to Canada? thx for the help!
  9. gu3vara

New Medical Director of WPI--Kenny De Meirleir M.D., Ph.D.

Can anybody give me a ballpark figure of how much it should cost being treated by KDM for 2 years or 3 years let's say? 20000$? Do you think it's better to see KDM or Dr Enlander, I assume the cost is roughly the same? Thx!
  10. gu3vara

In Memory of Rich Van Konynenburg.

I'm so sad to learn the bad news :( Your husband was truly a great and humble man, he spent so much time trying to make us feel better, writing us detailed emails and post on forums while he could have simply enjoyed his retirement. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  11. gu3vara

Treatment protocols to ask my doctor to try

Low-dose naltrexone is cheap to try
  12. gu3vara

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

Then I guess LDN is a good choice for anxiety as it decreases activation of microglia in the brain. I've been feeling less wired since I'm on it. (Though I added manganese afterward and it caused me to be more agitated, but in a different way).
  13. gu3vara

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Thx Sushi, only need a doc to prescribe it now!
  14. gu3vara

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Where do you test nagalase levels guys? It's Health Diagnostics in the US right? I'm ready to do it, I could have a nurse draw the blood here at home but is it complicated to send the blood, does it have to be on ice or anything else?? Thx!
  15. gu3vara

News Flash: All criminal charges against Mikovits have been dismissed

Really happy for her! F*** the WPI :thumbdown:
  16. gu3vara

Guardian article - suicide of ME sufferer

So sad... I'm also on a descending path and I really hope I can turn it over before completely losing faith too :(
  17. gu3vara

MAF 878 Available - Anyone already using it?

It's unfortunately in Dr Enlander financial interest not to mention if we can have endless supply from one starter kit. See what I mean? I hope it's not that... I hate docs making business over sick and poor patients like Cheney...
  18. gu3vara

MAF 878 Available - Anyone already using it?

I looked on bay and shipping is 40$ to Canada but there is discount in shipping whatsoever when getting many of them. I really hope it's a mistakem, the mixture is probably not big at all..
  19. gu3vara

anyone tried the gupta programme?

Same here, I forgot to return it in time...
  20. gu3vara

Results from my methylation treatment - week by week

I had high potassium from following your protocol Freddd, my t4 to t3 conversion worsened too. Looking at my symptoms I became convinced I needed more potassium while it was already high, mistake. You are giving advice to people without testing them and making generalities out of your very...
  21. gu3vara

Results from my methylation treatment - week by week

Redo : Be careful, the methylation protocol isn't helping the majority of people and the Freddd's active protocol made me much more ill. If it doesn't feel right, it's probably not right for you.
  22. gu3vara

Mobility Scooter!

Me too ;)
  23. gu3vara

Mobility Scooter!

Congrats! My insurance refused my doctor's prescription for a mobility scooter, I can't say how mad I was. It would really improve my quality of life. It's supposedly not a necessary medical equipment for CFS, I can't walk to the convenient store for Christ sake...!
  24. gu3vara

Don't think so Daffodil, a couple of members here are working with hairstohealth to address deficiencies. It uses hair mineral analysis. Some people do believe in it, some don't. I saw a study from Harvard indicating that manganese hair levels did correlate with other tissues. Anyway, my levels...
  25. gu3vara

That's funny, I started having this pain in the back of the head when I started taking b2 and manganese...it really seems to strengthen the immune system. Manganese deficiency alone could cause low nk cells count.
  26. gu3vara

Spiritual healer sham...

I tried the spiritual healing way, at first I was convinced he could cure me because he truly gave me more energy after a couple of treatments. However, it was short-lived, like I couldn't sustain the energy he gave me and I crashed BADLY. He also told me that because of major sins in my...
  27. gu3vara

Hair Mineral Testing

A report done by a computer that is not necessarily tailored to your specific symptoms, health history, medications etc... No thanks, I prefer to have a human being capable of judgment to analyze my case and follow me through it, which is kindly done via email free of extra charge (as far as I'm...
  28. gu3vara

Hair Mineral Testing

Nice, a semantic debate now, much needed.
  29. gu3vara

Medical forum making fun of ME/CFS patients

Won't reply to those dicks, it's not worth it...I'm glad I never met a doctor like this...!
  30. gu3vara

B2 I love you!

I've been trying to figure out what the rust color was from, I didn't expect it from b2 and manganese. I'm sweating a lot too...!