• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

The Case of the Missing Gut Bacteria

Yes. I tried to order it through Amazon just to see if maybe it would work and I kept getting declined.
  2. M

I'm both desperate and brave, but I'm going to try and all my alternatives first. Don't want to risk anything I don't have to.
  3. M

Thank you for that information Anne. I had no idea. I'm a lactard so usually stay far away from milk but I have heard that sometimes people with lactose intolerance can handle raw milk. Did you mean to say unpastured instead of pastured? I'm not sure but I think that is what raw is. I would...
  4. M

Yes, I believe so. Mycology is the test for yeast and it showed as a nice zero. No yeast to speak of. I did however start eating low carb anyway because I was having such bad reactions to carbs (even sweet potatos) and started feeling much better. Not only do I have gastro reactions to carbs...
  5. M

Who told you? Do I have to call them to place the order? Their site says you can only send the FDA a testimonial. I'm considering asking a friend in Canada to send it to me if I have it delivered to her. It will get pricey but I don't know what else to do. From that point I could try...
  6. M

Can't buy Mutaflor in the states anymore. They won't ship it here cuz of the FDA. I am so screwed. :sad: http://mutaflor.us/
  7. M

Hi. First let me introduce myself. My name is Leah but I go by Meeps online and sometimes in life. Its the noise Beeker on the Muppets makes. Im 32 and Im currently lying down inside on a ridiculously beautiful spring day in Austin, Tx. I have not been diagnosed with CFS but I do have long...