• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. MARGARITA COLOMBO

which symptoms methylation made disappear for you?

you are very kind, thank you so much!
  2. MARGARITA COLOMBO

thank you very much for the advice, i definitely will try your way!!!
  3. MARGARITA COLOMBO

-Magnesium: started foot baths with Epsom salts in January, but didn’t feel very well (heavy calves and burning sensation in lower back – could it be due to water kefir or wrong probiotics?) also started Mg glycinate orally but then found dr. Klinghardt’s warning against oral Mg and stopped it...
  4. MARGARITA COLOMBO

best absorbed magnesium

Hi Robert, I have had great results also with magnesium, I was using magnesium milk but juts shifted to chelated magnesium. What improvements would you say you have had using magnesium in levels of wellbeing? Did it afect positively your brain fog?
  5. MARGARITA COLOMBO

How psychological stress could in fact have started your gut probems

Hello Beyond, que gusto, mi abuela era de Archena en Murcia, vivo en México. Could you please give me some info about where you found this abstract? Thank you so much
  6. MARGARITA COLOMBO

Huge improvement in two hours

I don´t have a clue! I am sorry!
  7. MARGARITA COLOMBO

Vagus Nerve Stimulator

I think it is good that you have noticed your personal reactions, maybe it is much stimulation for you abdominal área, but anyway you can allways talk with your instructor, they usually have a lot of experience with many people and can give you some advice. Good luck!
  8. MARGARITA COLOMBO

Maybe I know too little about precise medical issues, correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds to me very difficult for any product to have such a quick and vast response if the effect is biological (curing from a virus). Wouldn´t this be more interesting/realistic to be seen as a chemical...
  9. MARGARITA COLOMBO

Vagus Nerve Stimulator

Now I want more stimulation. Do you think this thing could be helpful? Sudarshan Kriya breathing system does that, The Art Of Living Foundation teaches it worldwide, surely you can find a representative close to you. You can also check out the Vanaglore University search related to vagus nerve...
  10. MARGARITA COLOMBO

Azantac is a comercial name for ranitidine, a protón bomb inhibitor or antiacid
  11. MARGARITA COLOMBO

I am having the same incredible results (several hours after) taking regular Azantac, Magnesia Milk and Triphala (indian herb mixture), the latest only for bowel movements in case I need extra help. I know it´s not a sustainble cure because these medicines alter the flora balance. In fact...
  12. MARGARITA COLOMBO

Woman's Significant Health Improvements Using Baking Soda - [Sodium Bicarbonate]

Hello Wayne. I overcame many, many of symptoms (Fibro) following a very strict Candid diet (no fruits) and were able to go from couple of years bed-bound to running 3-4 kms every other day, etc. Digestive problems, poor sleep and brain fog were bad. After a enema everything changed, but fibro...
  13. MARGARITA COLOMBO

Comment by 'MARGARITA COLOMBO' in 'Progress report'

Believe in nature first hand, before you believe doctors, medicines, laboratories. We have done a lot against our nature by taking antibiotics, esteroids, refined sugar, etc. and our gut is altered. We can not digest well. I don´t even eat fruits, only lemon, but my life changed dramatically...
  14. MARGARITA COLOMBO

Comment by 'MARGARITA COLOMBO' in 'Progress report'

Do candid diet asap (mainly avoid lactose, refined sugars and refined carbs), eat lots of sparagus and take AZO yeast . This is a win-win trick I learned years ago. If you are constipated this might be something to look at, try magnesia milk. Pacing is a clue as well, don´t over do it...
  15. MARGARITA COLOMBO

GMO"s, GAPS diet, Paleo diet, Wahl's diet, Miso and Fermented foods

Thanks a lot, I am going to look for the info about morronga right away!
  16. MARGARITA COLOMBO

Sleeping all the time?

Hi Ivana, I was doing some research about the same issue you posted several months ago, it seems it´s not usual to sleep that much. Although my last year has been very difficult with fatigue I also have sleeping much better than before (acute insomnia for some 6 years). I am managing my...
  17. MARGARITA COLOMBO

How do we know that everyone doesn't have sibo and leaky gut?

Hi, I just read about your stric diet in your blog, I am doing kind of the same about all the exclusiones but also taking probiotics, an antifungal homeopathic medicine, as well as some ayurvedic herbs and condiments. How did your diet go for you? It takes a strong will to follow it since the...
  18. MARGARITA COLOMBO

GMO"s, GAPS diet, Paleo diet, Wahl's diet, Miso and Fermented foods

Hi Zen, I just read your post and wanted to tell you how important it is for you to make your broth from organic chiken, when I did my broth with ordinary chicken from the supermarket after keeping it in the fridge it was all coverded with a gross layer of pure yellow fat. The diference with...
  19. MARGARITA COLOMBO

All gone wrong on the anti candida diet - HELP NEEDED.

*** I MEANT STICK ON ORGANIC...HEALTHY....
  20. MARGARITA COLOMBO

All gone wrong on the anti candida diet - HELP NEEDED.

Hi Justi, I have just read your post, I hope you have hold on the anti-candida diet, it worked very well for me for the first years, but I wen so strict that by then I didn´t eat anything sweet, not even fruit, the results were amazing in everything related to my phisical state, unfortunately...
  21. MARGARITA COLOMBO

emergency report from China

Thank you very much, for some reason I didn´t see your nice answer´s alert. I agree, ayurvedic enema is a more suitable and gentle way for cleaning, I already had a telephonic consultation with a well known ayuredic center in the usa, and I am alredy waiting for all the herbs and oils to do my...
  22. MARGARITA COLOMBO

Stanford Antiviral Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Trial Promises Hope, But More Study Needed

I went from a 2-3 to a 6-7 in daily routines, I was able to go to classes twice a week, doing homeworks, and take care of little house chores, but exercise was the big change, I went from 0 to 7-8. Specially I noticed I had a very good aerobic capicity, curious things happened to me that NEVER...
  23. MARGARITA COLOMBO

Stanford Antiviral Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Trial Promises Hope, But More Study Needed

No, antivirals don´t kill bacteria directly, but anything altering the gut balance disrupts it, common secondary effects of antiviral drugs are diarrea. As I said, if I were to go on a medical protol I would go for Montoya´s one with no doubt, in fact I have had aciclovir many times in my life...
  24. MARGARITA COLOMBO

Please, read my post. I am not so informed like you all for getting into a deep detailed discussion, I have followed a more simplistic way of investigating all about my health condition, but for a long time I got very good results. Even that, if I were to participate in any medical protocol, I...
  25. MARGARITA COLOMBO

emergency report from China

Hello, I am new in the forum and am planning a Panchakarma treatment, but since I live in México and the treatment in New México is pretty expensive, I would like to know: did you do all the Panchakarma treatment including the Vasti enema? were you able to sleep deeply after the treatment? I...