• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Gc-Maf 2-nd generation from Japan

Since this GcMAF doesn't usually have any significant side effects, and is very different from regular GcMAF, the only way to know whether ME patients react in the same way would be to try it, with an experienced doctor. You might start with 0.1 ml dose and go from there. GcMAF, even at high...
  2. C

Gc-Maf 2-nd generation from Japan

The new GcMAF was developed by researchers who continued Dr Yamamoto's work in Japan. They have been working on GcMAF for nearly 2 decades. In that respect, yes it is probably the highest quality GcMAF available anywhere.
  3. C

where do you all get your gcmaf from?

The higher concentration is much more effective for many diseases such as cancer. It is not produced the same way as the commonly used GcMAF so may not actually result in the same side effects commonly seen with regular GcMAF for ME. Side effects are very rare. But this is untested for ME thus far.
  4. C

The GcMAF from Japan is a 2nd generation type which contains concentrations of about 1500-2500 ng/0.5ml. Much higher than the 1st generation GcMAF available elsewhere.
  5. C

Can anyone tell me how GcMAF is declared on the package? Any problems with customs? Thanks!
  6. C

Successfull GcMAF Therapy

Thank you for the comments. They are very interesting. Have you checked vitamin A status together with vitamin D? I check blood levels of both vitamin D and vitamin A, but I have never checked vitamin K. I find suboptimal levels of vitamin A without supplementation, which require pretty high...
  7. C

Successfull GcMAF Therapy

Did you ever check your blood calcium level at these higher doses of vitamin D3? My calcium always reached about 9.8 or 9.9 mg/dl (normal 8.2-10.0 mg/dl) with 10,000 IU vitamin D3 and blood levels of 88 and 87ng/ml (25-hydroxyvitamin D). I'm not sure I want upper normal levels of calcium...
  8. C

There's GcMAF available from Japan too.
  9. C

Looking to test Nagalase at home

If we check other disease markers when using GcMAF and they are improving, maybe Nagalase isn't really necessary I think.