• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Demonology self help: Adam Blai

Ok thanks. Trying to figure out how to do that. Would that be the "seven sacraments"?
  2. J

I think I figured it out the hard way, and probably most people will. Frankly.... it's probably why the world is going through all this stuff at the moment until we get it figured out.
  3. J

Here is a great two hour video, but the first hour covers most of the meaty stuff. Somewhere Adam Blai mentions how some people learn to live with demons with out showing anything unusual to people on the outside.
  4. J

OK. I believe in God and going to follow that path and do every thing I can to get right with God. I think the scientific explanation of God will eventually lead to something else. In response to the psychological problem...Adam Blai was working on his PHD in psychology from some major...
  5. J

Thanks people. Not trying to stir up a hornets nest here because I get a feeling religion can be divisive. Never been religious or Christian really and just trying to figure it out. This is where I landed and am still undecided on demons. Most likely they will end up being extraterrestrials...
  6. J

Saw an exorcism documentary on TV. This guy Adam Bali seems Legit. Here is some help from his self help page for those compelled to read it. "Before engaging in self-help please be as sure as you can that you have a demonic or preturnatural problem. Rule out psychological problems, talk with a...
  7. J

anxious and wired, need some help please!

Good advice.
  8. J

I can't sort it all out at the moment. Here is the article I found on it if somebody is motivated to try and sort it all out. "Fluoride is any combination of elements containing the fluoride ion. In its elemental form, fluorine is a pale yellow, highly toxic and corrosive gas. In nature...
  9. J

Not sure about the b3 or b2 making you wired or building up. Some of this stuff varies by person, so what works for me might not work exactly for you. Follow your gut instinct. A little calcium citrate can help with calmness and sleep also, but can cause constipation so important to keep things...
  10. J

You may want to consider if you are taking too much vitamin B6. It builds up in the body and can make one very "wired but tired". I personally avoid taking a "B complex" for this very reason. There is a simple blood test that can be done for high B6 and this is how I accidently stumbled across...
  11. J

Need opinions on four supplements (PQQ, ALA, B-5 and L-Carnitine)

I've tried pqq. Not worth it in my opinion. I can't remember for sure, but one thing is to watch getting low in copper and also biotin when taking ALA. I take twice a day for many years and not afraid of the constant supplementation. Any infamatory stuff needs to go for this to work. Caffine is...
  12. J

TED conference on mushrooms: antimicrobial, antiviral, immune system boosting potential

Good question. Nobody really knows... Saw Lions Maine growing on one of those indoor growing setups. Logs pre-plugged for Lions Maine, Shitakes, and probably more can be bought and grown in the yard I guess. Keep them moist and in the shade. That's my kind of gardening. The low maintenance kind.
  13. J

TED conference on mushrooms: antimicrobial, antiviral, immune system boosting potential

You remember which ones you tried or had reactions to by any chance?
  14. J

Not claiming this is for ME/CFS treatment, but interesting information on health benefits of mushrooms. There is another video somewhere where this guy Stamets claims to help cure his mother of cancer using Turkey tail.
  15. J

social security article in Washington Post

FYI: Article in Washington Post about social security backlog etc..I'm not in good enough shape to discuss at the moment. Trying to avoid the computer. http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2014/10/18/the-biggest-backlog-in-the-federal-government/
  16. J

Linda Nee blog. "freelance writer"?

Just want to let you folks know, when considering to hire Linda Nee the famed blogger for your disability claim. I did a little check on her background. Turns out there is a Linda Nee with the same Maine address that seems to be a paid "freelance writer" I asked her about it and she got really...
  17. J

Comment by 'Jarod' in 'Apology to everybody, especially researchers/docs and patients'

Apology and forgiveness should be a good thing right? Through this whole process, I got some answers to some long unanswered questions and am a bit more content with life now. I had always wanted to know why? Why all the diseases, and all the denial? I think I figured it out. It makes...
  18. J

Vitamin B6 Safe Dosage

@arx I take about 400-800mg a day. about 100%-200% of the RDA. Never noticed any problems with magnesium. @MeSci Reported some troubles at one time with B6 here.
  19. J

Comment by 'Jarod' in 'Apology to everybody, especially researchers/docs and patients'

Most of this stuff happened over the years in here. Probably haven't been worse than anybody else, but searching for truth is painful.
  20. J

My Gut Crusade

I got my leaky gut fixed too @Beyond. Not really sure exactly what did the trick though. I was avoiding caffine/wheat. Eating brown rice. While making blender smoothies with yogurt, raw honey, flax seed, and fresh ginger, apples etc. I ran out of filtered water, and the tap water about...
  21. J

Vitamin B6 Safe Dosage

I take plenty of magnesium Glycinate. My favorite form of magnesium. I take all my b vitamins seperately. I can say without a doubt the "wired but tired" feeling getting worse is the dead giveaway of too much B6. I take zero B6 and zero P5P. I've had my B6 levels tested in blood. No doubt...
  22. J

Vitamin B6 Safe Dosage

@arx Not sure about the nerve stuff. However, my energy was better at first. I think worsening sleep is a clue to too much B6. Also, the "wired but tired" feeling gets much worse, if you ever get that.
  23. J

Any Other Male CFS Patients have Male Andropause along with CFIDS ?

I went to the Holtorf CFS clinic awhile back before I had to stop working. At the time they were using "heperin" injections and also a "compounded cream". Think the cream may of had testosterone with progesterone? (maybe more, can't remember) EDIT: pregnegolone, not progesterone Anyways, the...
  24. J

Moving to San Diego- Seeking Dr and Low Income Resources

There is a good website for younger patients run by a guy named Joey. His site is called "healkick" and geared towards younger people under 40. Joey lives in Las Vegas and probably knows where all the young ME/CFS'er live and hang out. I'd like to know myself actually.... A site that may be...
  25. J

Vitamin B6 Safe Dosage

The smallest amount gives me trouble. It may take a few weeks or so before it becomes a problem initially because it has to build up in your system. The side effects are pretty obvious for me. I start feeling really irritable and racey/spacey. Best analogy I can think of is kind of like trying...
  26. J

NAD, Niacinamide and methylation

I take numerous b vitamins. I take all the b vitamins seperately to identify what works and what doesn't. Niacin and B1 are a couple of my favorite b vitamins. Can't function without them, as I start getting gum problems. B6 makes me severly agitated if I get too much. In fact, I just avoid it...
  27. J

Lyme community says we all have it

I had a tick burrowed in me, and a 2-3"Diameter bulls eye rash about 30 years ago. Did have health issues in those years, but can't remember if the tick bite caused them. Never new what to make of it. However, after becoming disabled few years back, I tested negative for lyme. I had "one band...
  28. J

Thanks heaps. Always trying to keep an open mind. Thanks Aidan Walsh
  29. J

Burnt myself and didn't feel it

Ok thanks Valentijn. I actually never had much pain at the time. The next few days it never stung like a burn usually does for days after. Weird. Had a pretty good size mark from it. It's been over a week, maybe even two weeks and not healed yet. I'm not going to loose anymore sleep over it.
  30. J

Apology to everybody, especially researchers/docs and patients

While searching for answers,and while lacking spiritual compass, I've said whatever was on my mind on these forums some days. Although I have always been honest and sincere in my quest for answers, it has probably caused much unwanted stress for researchers trying to solve difficult problems...