• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Not sure where to start! Heterozygous C677T/CFIDS Diagnosis

Greenshots, thank you for replying. I'm really concerned about the doctor thing now. I've always had horrible luck finding a doctor that understands these symptoms, and I'm not sure where I'd find one that knows much about methylation at all. Does anyone on the site have any recommendations...
  2. B

Results from my methylation treatment - week by week

Thanks for starting this! I'll be checking in to see your updates. I'm really eager to see how things go for you. I have a lot of the same symptoms and would like to start the protocol soon too. I really hope you get some symptom improvement. Good luck!
  3. B

determined - I really needed to read your post today. Thank you and so glad to hear that you're improving after decades of being ill!! What an amazing story! Were you ever tested for the mutation or are you doing the protocol anyway?
  4. B

Thank you all SO MUCH for replying!! It means a LOT to me!! So Metanx is okay to take? I'm trying to figure out the protocols and stuff but I have strep throat and am really out of it. Went to my doctor today (he specializes in CFS/Fibro...has it himself even) and mentioned the Metanx and...
  5. B

Hi all, I posted in the general treatment forum but my post was quite long and scattered. I'll try to sum it up here! Here's my original thread if interested. I'm 29 years old, mostly housebound at the moment, not able to work but am a full-time single mom (need lots of help though). Have lots...
  6. B

Would love some advice on a treatment plan...(VERY long)

Thank you so much for your reply, xrunner. I'll go ahead and post on the Methylation forums then!! I was sort of thinking the same thing about B12, actually. That I'm not processing it properly or something along those lines. I'm also interested in Lyme but wasn't sure where to start with all...
  7. B

Would love some advice on a treatment plan...(VERY long)

Hi guys, this is my first time posting here & sorry in advance if it's very long and quite scattered. I'm actually going to paste what I posted at mthfr.net since I'm in so much pain today. You can read his reply here:Dr. Ben's Reply I've been reading the methylation forum a bit but it's so...