• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Mold options

I would check out FB`s mold help pages (groups). There are hundreds of folks who are ill from mold. I too unforunately fall into this catagory. You can also look for someone in your area or get a referal from one of the mold groups. Yahoo also has a sick building group that is very helpful...
  2. R

Any Lyme-knowlegeable people? Could I have Lyme?

Sorry about that.. I`am new here. What I was trying to say is that it sounds like Lupus to me nore than Lyme. I too suffer with chronic facial pain as well as head pain. No definative dx. Yours does sound a bit like trigeminal neuralygia the way it hits the portion of your face as it does...
  3. R

Any Lyme-knowlegeable people? Could I have Lyme?

I have to agree with the previous poster. This sounds to me more like "lupus" than Have you been tested for lupus? Because you are saying you have a butterfly shaped rash which is a classic symptom of it. All the conditions that cause a butterfly rash are listed here...
  4. R

I would love some help for my wife - about to have mercury fillings removed !

I agree with lampkid, but I do think that even after remove of amalgum if she continues on this path she may be too ill to chelate. I know I found I removed all me amalgum 6-9 months ago and I still can not get my body in shape for chelation.