• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

2 boxes "4ME" (generic nexavir) for free

Hi all, Ive got 2 boxes of 4me going for free. I have stopped taking it as it didnt really do much for me. I cant get a refund as the expiry is the end of August so you would have to use it before then. There are 10 ampoules per box so 20 all together. PLease PM me with your address (UK only...
  2. D

Anyone taken 4ME ?

HI, Yes ive been taking it every day for 5 months now. no major improvements yet unfortunately, but im going to keep going with it. Dan
  3. D

Anyone who cannot tolerate Nexavir?

Im takin "4ME" Not sure if it contains phenol or not. On the ingredients list it just says "concentrated peptide/amino acid complex". no mention of phenols
  4. D

Nexavir is the same drug as Kutapressin

OK. Thanks, mate. Good to hear you've improved!
  5. D

ok. thanks, Clodomir. good luck with the Gcmaf!
  6. D

Hi All, Just a quick question . . . can anyone tell me how long it took before they started to notice any benenfits from taking Nexavir? Ive been on 6 weeks now injecting every day and still havent really noticed any improvements. Just wondering what the average length of time is before...
  7. D

Appointment with KDM! any advice?

Hi all, just wondering if anyone will be in Brussels on the 10/11 April? I have my second appointment then and it would be nice to meet have a chat with other patients who might be visiting then. all the best, Dan
  8. D

HI all, Yeah i guess when i say "long-term" i mean longer than 2 years. Just wondering really if you needed to take it forever whether you would maintain the benefit or if it would wear off eventually. Glad to hear you've improved on it Tony! all the best, Dan
  9. D

HI all, Just wondering if anyone has any experience with using Nexavir long-term? I'm just wondering if for any reason the drug loses its efficacy over time like some other drugs tend to? Any thoughts experiences? I started injecting about 3 weeks ago and am looking foreward to hopefully making...
  10. D

HI Ivana, Yes Ive been doing that too and it seems to help a lot!! cheers, Dan
  11. D

Hey Ivana, yes guess im going to persevere with the low dose and see if i can increase over time. good luck with your treatment!! all the best, Dan
  12. D

HI all, Thanks to replies and info about KDM treatment. Just a few days to go until my visit now. Feels like Christmas again! Dan
  13. D

Hi all, Im new to this forum (just joined today). IM due to have my initial consultation with KDM this month (13/14th), does anybody know or couls anyone tell me how long you need to wait between the initial consult when you can start the treatment?? Any info on this or anything else relating...