• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

Methylation Panel Questions? What does this all mean? Rick

I am been sick the majority of my life so it probably wasn't genetic. I can probably scan it and send it over. My doctor had all my amino acids tested when she was thinking that I might have had an inborn error. I can do them through an additional lab. I will have my glycine lab done in the...
  2. N

Thank you for the information. True, I am macrocytic anemic at times The real question is why? I no deficiency in b12 or folic acid. I have no known abnormality of the liver or spleen. Ff you can locate something that cause macrocytic anemia with unremarkable liver and spleen function and...
  3. N

Hi Rick, I can send you the lab results if you would like. The 250 number isnt a typo it is my SAMe number. My symptoms arent that complex compared to the vast majority of chronic fatigue people. I have baseline low energy that gets significantly worse with too much stress. Also...
  4. N

Hi Everyone, I have had a methylation panel done and just trying to figure out which supplements to take. MY VALUES REFERENCE RANGE Aminoacids in plasma...
  5. N

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Rich & Freddd, I would like to try to a methylization protocol to help with my ability to detoxic, reduce my multiple sensitivities, and potentially regenerate neurological functioning (if possible) but have some questions that you both may be able to answer. Despite injections and folic...