• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

Your lips move but I can't hear what you say...

I still need and want to REread some other posts in this thread when feeling better.... but thank you all for sharing... I havent been communicating much anywhere on the web for about 6 months, or with family either, and Ive felt more isolated than ever, so I guess you can tell that I'm...
  2. G

Arx... thank you for posting... If I am understanding what you're saying... when this happens to me, I feel like,,, well... my brain is going to explode or vaporize or something.... tho this can happen without the feeling that my body is shutting down too.... for me its not the same as the...
  3. G

Oh dear, I want to say so much about this Lee Ann, but Im not able to write All my thoughts right now ... For me, if I understand what your saying correctly, its not exactly like feeing sleepy. It doesnt feel like the spells of somnolence... and not really a drugged, narcotic feeling either...