• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Exercise as Detox

Dainty, I left out an important point, which is that I informed Kina she can by all means delete my account. I very clearly informed her that is an acceptable outcome, especially in light of the forum rules, so no I never assumed I was above the rules. If she had chosen to delete my account...
  2. C

Exercise as Detox

Kina (the moderator) has informed me that PR's policy is that users cannot have dual accounts, although they make exceptions for special circumstances. I informed her that my reasons for wanting to remaining anonymous with respect to biotoxin avoidance are both professional and personal, but...
  3. C

Exercise as Detox

Yeah and not cheap at all
  4. C

Comment by 'citychanger' in 'Restarting Valcyte Today'

Good luck Brent! I'm planning on starting Valcyte as well, for the first time
  5. C

Exercise as Detox

Freddd, Great comment on the l-carnitine fumarate. My opinion on this is that it would really benefit if it's the missing cofactor, as it can be for healthy or borderline healthy people. For people with classic ME/CFS symptoms, it likely wouldn't do much to help with working out. I've taken...
  6. C

Exercise as Detox

Hi Freddd, Yes, in fact I spoke with you about those issues. I have another username on PR which I keep separate from my "citychanger" moniker. in any case, I followed your instructions on paradoxical folate deficiency to the T. I may have had some cognitive improvements during that same...
  7. C

Exercise as Detox

Hey Rockt, I should mention that I've done the b12/folate for years. I started in '07 with Rich's simplified protocol, then graduated to the full yasko, then back to Rich's simplified, and earlier this year with Freddd's protocol. I really can't say I noticed any improvements from any of the...
  8. C

Exercise as Detox

A few clarifications: 1. I named my blog "ampligen4me" because I was actually planning on pursuing ampligen. My results from biotoxin avoidance have been so mindblowing I'm 99% sure I won't do ampligen in the near future, but I didn't want to change my blog URL and confuse people. 2...
  9. C

Exercise as Detox

Hey Rich and Freddd, Good to hear you guys chime in on this topic. I have the same thoughts as Rich on why exercise would help detoxification. Since my latest post which goes into more of my musings on guys vs. girls with regards to exercise, I've heard many different opinions (as...