• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

Has anyone tried Mickel Therapy or Reverse Therapy?

So what is the Mickel Therapy process? Can someone who has experienced Mickel Therapy describe what the therapist actually does in the consultations please? All the descriptions I can find on the 'net just say what it's supposed to do, but not how it does it. I'm skeptical and I'd like to hear...
  2. G

Chrysalis Effect

That video is hilarious. Good to see we haven't all lost our sense of humour. Thanks for sharing! :cheeky grin: Cheers, Graham
  3. G

Anyone recovered after discovering residential toxic mold exposure?

I've been ill on and off for most of the 5 years since moving into my current residence; and ill continuously for the last 2 of those 5 years. I've read some scary stuff about toxic mold exposure, and am considering paying a truckload to get a building inspector to do some air quality samples to...
  4. G

Recently Started the Gupta Programme

3 Month Update Well it's 3 months since I started the Gupta programme, so I thought I'd give you all an update on where my symptoms are at. I don't feel radically different, but I don't seem to have the lows that I used to. I'm not feeling so desperate about being ill, or about getting...
  5. G

R U Amygdalized?

Hi everyone, my name is Graham. I've just joined this forum. I've had CFS for almost 2 years, and although I consider my symptoms relatively mild compared to some other people's, it's been quite devastating for me. I found this thread fascinating as I've just started the Gupta programme. I've...
  6. G

Recently Started the Gupta Programme

Hi there, I recently started the Gupta Amygdala Retraining Programme. I'm not the most self-disciplined person (that's an understatement!), and I find the 6-month commitment daunting so I've set up a blog to help motivate myself to stick at it. Getting better is my top priority for 2010. I've...