• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

thyroid and prolactin ,male

hi everyone can some just please help me, i am feeling down at the moment, for over a year ever since i had major weight gain i have had hormonal issues. i did a test last year in uk where my tsh was 3,3 and my prolactin was on the border of the range , but it was really high and my...
  2. A

FOLLICULITIS HELP

HI EVERYONE I JUST NEED SOME INFORMATION ON THIS SUBJECT, I WAS ON ANTI-BIOTICS A FEW YEARS AGO FOR MILD ACNE I WAS ON IT FOR 3 MONTHS I THINK, I AM NOT SURE IF THAT HAS CAUSED MY FOLLICULITIS BUT I HAD GOT THE SPOTS AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD SINCE THEN THEY ONLY APPEAR AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD AND...
  3. A

PLEASE HELP FOLLICULITIS, A GUT PROBLEM ?

HI EVERYONE I JUST NEED SOME INFORMATION ON THIS SUBJECT, I WAS ON ANTI-BIOTICS A FEW YEARS AGO FOR MILD ACNE I WAS ON IT FOR 3 MONTHS I THINK, I AM NOT SURE IF THAT HAS CAUSED MY FOLLICULITIS BUT I HAD GOT THE SPOTS AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD SINCE THEN THEY ONLY APPEAR AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD AND...
  4. A

MY MALE HORMONE PROBLEMS, BLOOD WORK HELP

hi thanks for the reply, here are the reference ranges, and can someone please compare them with my results at the top, theses problems started when i had a lot of weigh gain and now a year later no libido weigh gain and constipation thanks. prolactin (60.0 - 620.0) oestradiol - (male ref...
  5. A

MY MALE HORMONE PROBLEMS, BLOOD WORK HELP

hi every one my name is ali and im from the uk. i have been having alot of problems from weight gain to constipation and i have virtually no libido im only 21. i have got blood work done and my doctor says everything is fine and i am stressed, i am not stressed and i blame my self for being...
  6. A

going bold an methylation

hi everyone i just wanted to ask a few questions i am thinning from my hair line and not sure if it due to genetics or that i have been really ill for a few years now, i wanted to know is the hair loss gene inherited form the mothers side, as my grandfather and my uncles are bold, but...
  7. A

please help, embarrassing male problem

hi thanks for everyones responses, as for the ssri i heard they are not safe and ruin brain chemistry, so i think methylation wil, be the best method to unblock the problem so my body can create serotonin and other neurotransmitters, as for the magnesium i will be trying transdermal and will...
  8. A

please help, embarrassing male problem

hi my name is ali and im form the uk this is a guy problem, i have been suffering from premature ejaculation for years, and i believe it has something to do with methylation. people who take Tramadol hcl, have helped their problem by raising serotonin, i think that is the problem with me my...