• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Lipkin finds biomarkers not bugs

Interesting lipkin findings.....funny....Dr.shoemakers a functional doctor feels mold a fungi bacteria is the trigger. Some people with bad detox genes get implicated. His theory revolves mold affecting leptin in hypothalamus, leaky gut, poor ATP production,sleep problems, cytokine...
  2. D

Lipkin finds biomarkers not bugs

YES! IT COULD BE A COMBINATION OF OUR BAD DNA DETOX GENES AND MOLD( it's a bacteria). I HOPE ALL CFS PATIENTS TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT FUNCTIONAL ALTERNATIVE DOCTORS THAT SPECIALIZE IN MOLD and the connection IAN LIPKIN HAVE FOUND... A POSSIBLE BACTERIA OR FUNGI EXPOSURE! LEPTIN HORMONE! IMMUNE...
  3. D

Gilbert's Syndrome

I do to. Cytochrome p450. It explains why we are chemically sensitive and have detox pathway issues. Genova labs has a good gene detox profile test. Gluthathione deficiency plays a role.....It explains why we are so toxic w heavy metals, etc. Our blood is toxic acidic perfect place for viral...
  4. D

hydrogen peroxide

I want this to be a warning. I had 12 consecutive hydrogen peroxide IV's. I felt terrible during treatment. I assumed it was a herx reaction. I literally had to stop treatments because I was so sick. Well it's been two and 1/2 months since I stopped. I am now bedridden. It obviously was too much...
  5. D

Infrared sauna

I have a infrared red fir sauna. I used it for 2 months successfully. Being abe to sleep better and have mre energy to function at a 70 percent. After that I relapsed badly leaving me only a 4 hr window of functionality. It was devastating. You mentioned adrenal cortisol burnout. Could this be...
  6. D

hydrogen peroxide

Sushi, Thank you for your help. You are a true angel. Just wondering what was your level illness when you started iv treatments. Homebound ? From 0 to 10 . 10 Being recovered I also wanted to ask you about fir sauna. I read you had one and it helped you. I actually bought one. I used it...
  7. D

hydrogen peroxide

Maybe. I would try it again if you have the cash pricey.
  8. D

hydrogen peroxide

Sushi, Thank you for responding. I really appreciate your help. It gives me hope because I am feeling pretty bad. I going to stick to it. I started w three a week And now docs wants to put me on two a week. I was homebound so I figure I would try it. It's so hard to find people who have tried...
  9. D

hydrogen peroxide

Sushi, I am on my 11 treatment of hydrogen peroxide and vitamin c iv ? I am getting a lot die off. Feeling exhausted. Is it worth it? For how long did you do them ? How many times a week? Thks Dolche
  10. D

hydrogen peroxide

Sushi, I'm on my 11 hydrogen peroxide iv. I am having terrible die off? Is it worth it? Do you think it helps. How many iv a week did u do? N for how long? Thks, Dolce
  11. D

hydrogen peroxide

uote="Sushi, post: 293948, member: 47"]I have had IV hydrogen peroxide which did indeed kill a lot of pathogens. (I had about 20 IV treatments) I also had a lot of die-off and it was hard on the veins though. They don't just use the 3% stuff you buy in the pharmacy! Nor is that the type you...
  12. D

Natural Alternatives to Rituximab?

All you have to research is iv nutraceuticals protocols for cfs. It falls under orthomolecular medicine many have been help by highdose iv vitamin c and hydogenperoxdide iv,myers cocktail iv, gluthathione, plant sterols. They are extremely beneficial if you stick to them for months based on your...
  13. D

Famvir or not?

I will be trying famvir 250 mg. 2x day and night. However, I'm so sensitive. After day 2 I feel mire tired. I guess it's working??? I hope. Dolche
  14. D

No inflammation, but low ATP, confused.

Rich, Any thoughts on high dose vitamin c iv? Thks Julia
  15. D

Nutrient IVs

16. D

Sauna

Thank you for your post. I started sauna therapy 2 months ago. The first month I started slowly by the second month I was doing 30 minute sessions everyday. I went from homebound to being able to run three errand a day. I was driving again. However, end of second month I felt my hormones were...
  17. D

Sauna

Cort, I just got infrared sauna. I did it for 2 consecutive days. 30 minutes over 100 degrees. I sweated. After first day I was a bit tired. But the next day I was completely depleted could barely function severe PEM. I'm very concerned. I may be too weak for two days. Any protocol you...
  18. D

Dolche

19. D

Sauna

20. D

Ampligen or Imunovir...Which to choose?

Hi! Evangelina.I'm a 39 year old. I Just ended my second month of Ampligen 511 trial. It has been very tough on me, my family, and loved ones. I wanted to know if u had started your treatment and how you are doing. I had to lower my dosage because symptoms were overwhelming me. If you would...