• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. bykerchic

GCMAF Questions

2. bykerchic

GCMAF Questions

Well I was seeing Dr. Karen Bullington out of Georgia when I first started taking it and she was great. Very kind, caring and treated you like you had a brain and could use it. Then due to the cost of the phone consult visits I had to go elsewhere. I then went to a (medical professional) (and I...
  3. bykerchic

Vial of GcMAF

Still have the Gcmaf-Goleic available if anyone is interested please PM me.
  4. bykerchic

Vial of GcMAF

I have some Goleic available if anyone is interested please contact me for more info. I have 2 vials worth frozen which I paid $530 a vial for. I live in the United States and would ship to anywhere in the United States only. God bless to all of you on your road to wellness.
  5. bykerchic

Cheney says do not get nagalase too low

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to get my nagalase tested? I live in the United States and my Dr and I have not been able to find a place to test my nagalase. any help would be greatly aprreciated. Good luck to all! Thanks!
  6. bykerchic

Is 23andMe worth it?

I just sent mine in today. Hoping to find out something. My dad apparantly had the acetylcholinesterase dysfunction and never came out of a coma after his surgery. Anesthesiologist advised all family members to get tested before a surgery so hoping to find out about this possibly from the...
  7. bykerchic

GCMAF Questions

I also take antihistamines and started with quercitin and Hisdaq but the best ones seem to actifed, benedryl and phenergan for me, but it was still not enough help to increase my dose. I was living in hell my allergies were so bad until I decreased my dose. Still seeing progress though so I'm...
  8. bykerchic

GCMAF Questions

I see Dr Karen Bullington a Fibro/ME/CFS Dr who works under Dr Holtorf but I started the GcMaf on my own and just report to her how things are going and ask for lab work from her but can't seem to get a nagalase test so don't know what baseline was or whatvit is now after being on the GcMaf.for...
  9. bykerchic

GCMAF Questions

Hi, I have been on GcMaf since 11/28/12. I take a very low dose due to side effects. after the first initial full dose of .25 ml I then reduced down to .1 ml once a week and stayed on that dose till 2/27/12 then reduced to 0.025 ml once a week due to high histamine causing severe allergies. I...
  10. bykerchic

Gcmaf-reactions and side effects

Hi just wanted to comment on the vitamin D supplementation. I spoke with a person where I ordered my GCMAF from and they said to take very low doses or none at all and just get plenty of sunshine and from food sources as too much vitamin D while on the GCMAF can cause hypercalcemia which is...
  11. bykerchic

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Hi Daffodil, i have been on the GCMAF since Sept. 2011. I have slowly increased my dose as tolerated but you will have to go through pwriods of feeling worse before you feel better. As far as obtaining the GCMAF it is easier to order it from gcmaf.eu. it is only suppose to be frozen once and...
  12. bykerchic

where do you all get your gcmaf from?

Hi just wandering if you can still get your gcmaf from gcmaf.eu. I have been trying for two weeks to order again and cant get a response back. already sent my money so not happy.
  13. bykerchic

Gcmaf-reactions and side effects

I I too have had the back pain in my kidney area, groin, breast and underarm area. I have also had sore throat, headaches, nausea in the evening, dizziness insomnia (but already had that) just seems the. Klonopin isn't working as well now. Only done three injections but seems to be reactivating...