• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. forbius

Potion that cured my chronic fatigue

I've tried both of those. No positive results.
  2. forbius

Seeking (pro?) help possible lifechanging detox I induced, i'm desparate

A very rude post. I don't 'speculate' my symptoms. I have them. That would be a true regardless what some authority figure you worship thinks. And the idea that placebo can cause full body tremors is laughable. Particularly when I've had no reactions to things I've had high expectations...
  3. forbius

One other development that happened after I last posted in this thread: I took chlorella pyrenoidosa, about 5-10 grams per 500ml water, and sip on it slowly. I'd get the 'flux' (chills in neck/spine, tugging sensation) from doing this. I reasoned that it was the chlorella binding to mercury in...
  4. forbius

Thanks for necroposting, you saved me the trouble. 1. I don't know if any doctor has formally pronounced it, but they've all accepted that I have it. 2. I have been extremely responsive to various nutrients. My metabolism would 'throttle' around various deficiencies and my functioning would...
  5. forbius

No, they don't induce latency, latency is a property of the nutrients. I'd supplemented boron in isolation plenty of times and the most I got was the flux. If metabolism was solely throttling around the lack of boron, I could have taken boron instead of the preparation and gotten the same...
  6. forbius

That doesn't follow. Just because optimal ratios can incite greater metabolic turnover does not mean that suboptimal ratios do the opposite. There needs to be an immediacy in the introduction of the nutrients -- any latency means the nutrients are not as impactful on metabolism, be it slowing...
  7. forbius

I didn't necessarily drink all the 8 litres in one day, although I could do that. There were no side effects other than getting up in the night as you mentioned. I didn't try to control or coordinate when I ate. I'd eat when I felt like it, and take the preparation when I felt it necessary...
  8. forbius

Nope. Basically the preparation can 'spoil' the cells so they don't do anything. It's kind of an anti-hormesis. Give the cells everything they want and need the moment they desire it, and they (and by extension, the host) will become listless (and abuse or not use the advantage they've been...
  9. forbius

I didn't fast. I've found that the bioavailability of raw nutrients is completely different than from when it is 'bound up' with fats, carbs, and proteins. The body's metabolism can respond much quicker to it, and I think it's something beyond just foregoing the digestive process (although...
  10. forbius

For those who think the doses are too low in the example I gave above to register in my body, the 8 litres water preparation contains 279 picograms of potassium bromide, the lowest of any of the solutes. 279 picograms of potassium bromide is 1 411, 889, 944, 740 atoms or 1.412 trillion atoms...
  11. forbius

Ok, tell me what's hard about 'I doled this amount of this substance and that amount of that substance to get the preparation'. Because I don't understand. Well you could have asked me that to begin with. :) I evolved it over time by taking each ingredient (the choice of ingredient would be...
  12. forbius

Not sure what you mean by 100% (it is 100% concentration if that's what you mean, in this particular spreadsheet anyway), but yes it's 2042 mcg, or 2 milligrams. As you can see the highest quantity by far was the borax (62 milligrams). How much you get per day depends on how you dose the...
  13. forbius

What i'm trying to convey? It conveys the amount of each substance to dole out to make the preparation! Then, you consume it. Pretty simple. The only hard part is a) obtaining a flask, blender, or ball mill, b) precision scales (I spent £800 on mine), c) the powdered chemicals d) diluting...
  14. forbius

Not necessarily for other people, but in me... well, from one way of looking at it I do think it was a toxin-aggravated nutritional deficiency. The premise behind the preparation was to create meticulously arranged, optimized ratios of nutrients such that it maximizes bioavailability and...
  15. forbius

Strange, I'm able to edit it.
  16. forbius

That is the 'amount of' tab. Quantities are in your chosen unit, Set the preparation id to whatever it is in 'preparations' then there are two ways of getting the values: 1. setting 'preparation amount' to a given amount in milligrams. 2. Seting 'equiv' to an amount in milligrams and 'of' to...
  17. forbius

Sorry about that. The percentage values are dilutions. You need to scroll up to see the absolute values. Molar ratios are basically telling you how many molecules of one compound per how many molecules of the other. So for instance, for every 1800 parts (molecules) lithium there are 26 parts...
  18. forbius

Best to download this and view it via libreoffice. EDIT: New link here, this version is simpler to interpret (but doesn't show all the other versions of the potion). Further edit: I made a screenshot (not complete, it doesn't show the fat solubles) of what I was actually taking when I was most...
  19. forbius

Nickel & b12

Makes sense that vitamin c would have this effect. I've read a theory that the oxidation of b12 acts as a primitive control over whether the cell favours methylation or transulfuration. That is, high presence of reactive oxygen species means more b12 is oxidized and unavailable for recycling...
  20. forbius

methyl trap please help

I bet your triggers are folate and fructose. Your 'back' cramps may actually be referred pain from liver cramps. Although that could be a bias toward my only point of reference which is my own personal experiences. As first point of call, I suggest trying high dose (although be conservative...
  21. forbius

Methylfolate problem

I find the b3:b2 ratio to be key for taking the edge off of folate (cobalamin actually converts it to the form that causes the aggravation for me; folinate is worst, folic acid second, and metafolin I can tolerate unless I cosupplement with b12). B2 makes it worse, niacinamide makes it better...
  22. forbius

Alternative Ways of Administering High Dose Vitamin B12

I got ... somewhere. I improvised some tile molds for a dolls house to make slithers of beeswax+coconut oil that I band-aid to my arm, but many powders are a bugger to emulsify with it, methylcobalamin included, it likes to clump together. I am fairly sure it works in theory but I haven't...
  23. forbius

Bottles & protecting methylcobalamin

To combine it with DMSO. I also plan on evaporating some of the water to leave the powder and mixing it in coconut oil+beeswax, to see if I can improvise a patch.
  24. forbius

Bottles & protecting methylcobalamin

Methylcobalamin is photosensitive. In fact I got a methylcobalamin product dissolved in water today with an opaque bottle, and then a separate blue glass bottle equipped with a dropper that i'm supposedly meant to decant it into. I'm wondering if either amber or blue bottles would preserve...
  25. forbius

Update: Metabolics methylcobalamin not arrived 10 days after dispatch. Hopefully not stolen in post. Will see how they respond. I've experimented further with just pure, extra virgin coconut oil + methylcobalamin tablet. I instantly feel the effects, so perhaps I can safely dispense with the...
  26. forbius

The cream continued to work for me, however I messed it up by adding an unwanted degree of methylfolate (quatrefolic) to the mix. In the process of looking for ingredients to make a new batch I found a source of pure methylcobalamin in water on amazon. I'm going to just buy this and some...
  27. forbius

Ah. Well there are experiences that run counter to that as well. In fact I think I've read of people who deliberately seek to increase their glutathionylcobalamin levels. It has a biological role. It all comes down to the individual. It could be disastrous for some as it was for Freddd, but...
  28. forbius

I would guess it's circumstantial like most things. If there's one home truth you can rely on it's that you can't rely on people to have unanimous reactions to things. Where did you read that it is bad to take it and what was the reasoning? I hadn't actually been taking the cream since I...