• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Y

CONFIRMED FOLATE DEFICIENCIES - PLEASE POST HERE

Been away for a while but trying got jump back in. Not sure if this has been experienced by others, but after some fantastic and repeatable responses to folate, via titrating up solgar metafolin to about 15mg/day and then deplin up to 90mg/day (you're reading that right), somewhere along the...
  2. Y

Bio film bacteria in the gut

As I just mentioned in another thread, I had a similar symptom pattern and went through a 10 week biofilm treatment with relative success. I started this back in August and went through the fall. I had my tests done by Genova Diagnostics; called a microbiology test. The first few came back with...
  3. Y

no lactobacilius instomach but can't take it...and other gut issues - any suggestions

I had this problem for a long time. I had no bacteria, good or bad, showing on my stool tests, terrible digestive problems, and probiotics would significantly worsen my symptoms. With the support of some other tests and observations, my doctor and I concluded I probably had a biofilm formation...