• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

Article: Four Viruses! Alter Paper Confirms Retroviral Findings in CFS

Are you sure about this, Recovery Soon? All I have read is Cort saying he has recovered his health using LP and Amygdala training. Why? Ielieve it it is to further his own personal interests, including protecting his sworn ally, CFIDS Assn of America, from being deposed as King of the Hill...
  2. G

YES, RECOVERY SOON, I DO BELIEVE CORT INTENTIONALLY GAVE THE WRONG INFORMATION, JUST AS THE PSYCH LOBBY DOES. Your point is?
  3. G

This comment by V99 does have the advantage of being true:
  4. G

Conflicting Papers on Hold as XMRV Frenzy Reaches New Heights

The word they said you used to describe us, Wilhelmina, was "hysterical."
  5. G

Conflicting Papers on Hold as XMRV Frenzy Reaches New Heights

Of course she couldn't defend us. She is Kim McCleary's mother-in-law, after all.
  6. G

Isolation... from a rookie

Thanks, Jody. It is a lot to try to take in all at once, but the people do seem nice.
  7. G

Isolation... from a rookie

I'm new here too, just learning my way around. Looks like an accepting group. I hear you Spitfire.