• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Retuximabi Now??

I wrote for an hour and then lost the message when I tried to post it!
  2. F

Valacyclovir or Famvir?

I favor Famvir Acyclovir and Valtrex in that order. Just to weigh in on this discussion briefly, I hwas taking Acyclovir and Valtrex for a few months without much success. But after hearing about the successes some PWMEs were having with Famvir I decided to try that as a replacement or...
  3. F

Retuximabi Now??

Here is what my original post should have said: I have just one question. I have heard from several sources that at least two, and perhaps three or four, Physicians are already treating ME/CFS with Retuximab in the U.S.A. or Canada As someone who has had truly debilitating ME/CFS pain fatique...
  4. F

Retuximabi Now??

Soc, Could you please delete the quote from my earlier email from your comment to it. It probably is a good idea not to leave so much personal information out there. I've deleted the specifics from my original, but now they are already reproduced in your response. So please, if possible...
  5. F

Retuximabi Now??

Rituximab Treatment for ME/CFS in U.S.?? This should have deleted, but for some reason this blog server doesn't allow one to do a delete, only an edit. So here it still is. As to Rituximab in the U.S., I now know of a few sources and am seeking to learn more. I will post the Dr.s I KNOW are...
  6. F

Rituximab in the USA - Dr. Kogelnik

Anyone Else using Retuximab for ME/CFS in the U.S.? Does anyone on this thread know if anyone else, besides Dr. Kogelink is using Retuximab for ME/CFS treatment in the U.S.? If so, please let me know who else is using it and where they can be contacted. I also don't understand why Dr. K. has...