• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. she

fatigue, food , Ray peat

@rwac thnx for u'r reaction. - what I don't understand ?? Haha - I don't remember ... I read few more of Ray Peat's articles and I start to get the picture. It is about how specific foods infuence the hormones; and that Thyroid hormone is especially important and progeterone. If u figured out...
  2. she

Placebo effects are not the “power of positive thinking”

might be that positive thinking reduces stress and stress has negative influences on the immune system, so . . but generally speaking: I could strangle all those friends who advice me to be a bit more positivie
  3. she

fatigue, food , Ray peat

Found this http://eastwesthealing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/learnedhelplessnessnervousystem.mp3 about fatigue, sleeplessness. My English is not that good, so I did not understand it fully but it seems very usefull, at least to me, because all my normal sleep / tiredness rithm & sensations...
  4. she

Has anyone had PEM develop into a virus?

well, I am exhausted I get more problem with my herpes (lips blasters). And I get exausted whenever I over do - so Yes.
  5. she

dutch me association interviews with dr. Speight, KDL, dr. Visser

[oooops] [blushing] thnx bob KDM chanal
  6. she

thnx Bob, tried to find this other thread/s with other interviews with KDM, prof. Visser etc. But did not. Do u know if they are posted here as well ?
  7. she

there are few more interviews on Youtube with KDM, dr. Frans Visser I havn't found the thread here
  8. she

Tongue Issues

Hi Nanou, Theonly thing that helped me was TCM - I got some herbs & within 3 months I was symptoms free for about 1,5 year - just as my chinense doc said. I thought i was cured (i did not know then I had CFS/ME). But it returned after 1,2-2 years, and due to sports& diet I crashed big time &...
  9. she

Comment by 'she' in 'Intolerable pain - Stopped LDN week1'

Hi Seven, I have been browsing through u'r posts. I understand u've started LDN about a year ago - is this correct? I don't think that Stoppping LDN immidaitely and not gradualy should cause any pain as I understood the possible uncomfortable side effects of LDN has to do with the Growing of...
  10. she

Inflammation Is Controlled Differently in Brain and Other Tissues

I cannot follow the medical discussion - I really cannot figure out what's what ; and more even - cannot control any of the proclamation made. but is the bottom line: take 1 aspirine a day and don't swallow it but let it melt in the mouth ? Cheers!