• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Methylation -- Detox -- Candida

They have to take responsibility for themselves and judge for themselves what might work and undertake a complicated protocol that has to be responsive to their individual reactions and make active corrections as soon as they can sense what is happening. Hi Freddd: Apologies for the late...
  2. L

Hello Freddd: How kind of you to respond - thank you! So frustrating that the only CFS doctor I've ever been able to see had only one recommendation for me -- Glutathione injections! (Her paperwork recommended supplementing with NAC and Whey.) I haven't read about paradoxical folate...
  3. L

Caledonia - thank you so much - your post is so very helpful - I have severe cognitive problems so will take me a while to digest...I really thank you for taking the time to share your experience; so much made sense... Best, L
  4. L

Marlene: Wanted to thank you very much for your informative response...I definitely need to stop taking opiates as they also have acetaminophen... I'm so glad that the LDN has worked for you - I tried it several years ago and didn't have much success...perhaps my body wasn't in the right...
  5. L

Hello - oh, I hope I'm doing this right...thank you so much for your kind response. I'll take your advice on the Magnesium - presently I'm using a transdermal cream which doesn't work for the bowels. I have those antifungals on hand - have just never taken them, but will look into doing that...
  6. L

UPDATE: I actually just found some info explaining that repairing digestive system (dysbiosis, leaky gut) to be one of first steps in correcting methylation deficiency - yeast overgrowth must also be dealt with... Thanks to all for your help and I'm sorry for wasting your time.---------------...