• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Patent filing for the use of nitric oxide with or without B-cell depletion in CFS

Back in March you posted about trying Imdur. So how's it going? Still taking 30 mg? What has improved and how much improvement? Any problems? How much has your BP changed? I have an appt with my PCP tomorrow and want to ask about trying it so would appreciate everything you can tell me...
  2. P

Which Strep Species Make H2S? + Need Antibiotic Input

Athene, Thanks so much for your reply. You say you need to take the Xifaxin (Rifaximin) every 5 months. What was the dose and duration of the initial Xifaxin treatment? What dose and duration do you need every 5 months to maintain improvement? What probiotics do KDM and/or you...
  3. P

Which Strep Species Make H2S? + Need Antibiotic Input

I had a strongly positive H2S urine test. My stool culture from Genova showed allpha hemolytic strep, gamma hemolytic strep, enterobacter cloacae, and proteus mirabilis each at a 4+ (high) level, and also hafnia alvei and bacillus speciies each at 2+. Are these species of strep among those...
  4. P

Any Patients of Dr. Nathan Out There?

Thought I'd take one more shot at this. Anyone out there? Like I said above, "I'm just puzzled, he's treated over 200 patients with the methylation protocol and so far I can't even find one." Please let me know if you're out there. Thanks! Purma
  5. P

Any Dr. Chia Patients Out there Who've Tried Oxymatrine/Equilibrant?

I've had CFS for 15 yrs and tested + for Enterovirus on biopsy at Dr. Chia's lab. I'm about to make an appointment with Dr. Chia to get his input and try Equilibrant and/or Oxymatrine. I would love to hear from any of Dr. Chia's patients out there to see what your experience with him and...
  6. P

I''m surprised I've received zero responses to my post. I also made the same post on the Prohealth CFS forum and the CFS/ME Experimental Yahoo group with the same results - zero responses. I'm not complaining, just puzzled that he's treated over 200 patients with the methylation protocol and...
  7. P

I'm interested in trying the methylation protocol and am considering scheduling an appointment with Dr. Neil Nathan. If there are any Dr. Nathan patients out there, I'd like to hear from you. What has your experience with Dr. Nathan been like? Have you improved on the methyltion protocol with...