• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Oxygen treatment

Hi maryb I am taking Healthforce oxygen supreme II. Got it from iherb. I am having a bad day today- BAD migraine- followed by another BAD migraine. This oxygen stuff is all still experimental for me. I started on 5 drops and had a great day and then after about 12 hours noticed detox...
  2. S

Oxygen treatment

Hi all, I just chanced on your threads about oxygen, as I have also had some experiences that are related to this topic. I live in Perth, W.Aus. and many years ago was treated by the Churchil Drs- and had the oxone that you describe. It made me very unwell and I eventually stopped it. It...
  3. S

KDM abx protocol for borrelia

Wow, this topic of borrelia/ lyme and ME really has drawn some debate and experiences. Firstly, I thank all of you for being so genorous in getting back to me on this site, including the PM's. Just to capture the latest info on what is happening for me, I offer the following snippets: I have...
  4. S

MAF 878 Available - Anyone already using it?

deuce I can offer you a bit of a story around why I have stalled on GcMAF- for what it is worth. I have my MAF 878 from Dr Enlander sitting in my fridge. I was hoping on giviing it a 'go' as I thought it may cause a less inflammatory response. The reason I haven't trialled it yet is because...
  5. S

KDM abx protocol for borrelia

I have just had a PCR test and come back positive for Borrelia. My dr has given me a detailed abx protocol to follow. Before I launch into that game plan I would like to know if any one here can give me the details of KDM's protocol for treating this? Or any other protocol for that...
  6. S

Experiences with Homeo KMAF?

Whilst I am waiting for my MAF 878 to arrive I decided to re visit my KMAF and try it again. Last time I tried it I took 1 drop and it knocked me out for days. I had extreme head pain and body aches and felt just low energy - this lasted about 5 days, each time. I took 1/4 of a drop 4 days...
  7. S

MAF 314 - All Natural GcMAF Plus Probiotics

Update for those wanting to order MAF 314 from Bravo probiotic. They now offer a 3 month supply for 550 euros (plus 60 euros for shipping to Australia). Before I was made aware of this, I had gone ahead with an order of MAF 878 from Dr Elander. Therefore, I will and will test this first (it is...
  8. S

Just got an emails: Dr Enlander's office says that I just need to refrigerate the dehyrate that I do not make up in the first batch. Thanks ukxmrv. BTW, ((a bit off topic) I have experimented this week with a tiny amount of pycnogenol. I have been couch ridden. My symptoms feel just like it...
  9. S

I am hoping some of you taking the MAF 878 dehydrate form may be able to help me with. I have just ordered it...and am waiting for it to arrive. I have read all your posts but have some questions ( forgive me if I missed some things): When the starter arrives, can I freeze some and only make...
  10. S

Hi Anna I have just ordered some from Dr E. He is going to ship it to Australia. It will be about 2 weeks before I get to trial it...I am hoping it may give me less of an inflammatory flare than GcMAF injections. I will post when I have something to report.
  11. S

jenbooks...lets hope they come to their senses soon. I have contacted the website trading under 'bravo' and they sent me the following email in response to a question I asked about how many ng. in a ml of the brave- thought this would be of interest to you all on this site: "the presence...
  12. S

I don't know if I have copied this link correctly. http://www.bravoprobiotic.com/ Prof R and GcMAF.eu seem to be in partnership. Shame that the cost is 2,000 Euro for a full years supply ( probably a 5-10 year supply at the nano doses I can tolerate) I understand that GcMAF.eu are...
  13. S

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Any one doing well on a tiny dose of GcMAF? I havent coped with doses from 5-20 ng and so my next attempt is going to be to trial 1.25 ng ( as best I could measure it out.) I would be interested to know if anyone else is at these tiny doses. I seem to be going around in circles. I have...
  14. S

GcMAF Australia Dr Derham is in contact with infecto lab and suggests a mix of their tests and tests from Australian Biologics. I have chosen just to go with the Sydney based tests at this point. I know that dr D ( based here in Perth) is talking with Infecto lab about treatment protocols, too (...
  15. S

@ Deuce. I just typed out a response about my experience with the medical model here in Australia but decided against posting it. Not sure why. I guess I figured that the medicos are limited, in the main, by the lack of evidence, double blind trials etc. So we are really moving about in a...
  16. S

Still pondering if the MAF 878. Potentially it will cause me the same problems as GcMAF..even KMAF at one drop every 3-4 days was too much for me! As to testing, Dr Derham is ordering some PCR tests- including lyme. Should have the results in about 2 months ( $800 later). Tests being done by a...
  17. S

hi all..I have almost read the MAF 878 thread from cover to cover. I was hoping that you mght give me some help. I am getting ready to trial the GcMAF again at a very low dose after suffering a lot with IRIS. I havae figured from trail and error that 5 ng is too high a dose for me ans so was...
  18. S

ukxmrv It just puzzles me how some can tolerate much more significant doses of the GcMAF than others. I suspect that dr De M. ( and my dr here in perth) are onto something with now wanting to diagnose and treat other pathogens before/ and in parallel to the GcMAF treatment protocol. Just...
  19. S

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Cindy willis I am hanging off your every word, when you say that in time, as you get well the inflammation will go down. Someone actually advised me that it is the gram negative bacteria that might be the main culprits of the inflammation. That might explain why Dr De M. seems to test people...
  20. S

Hi Forebearance Interesting story about the beta glucans. I also find it odd when I get all sorts of symptoms on these seemingly inocuous supplements. I have not tried Immutol but beta glucans made me feel awful- I just cannot remember the dose though, although if I hunted through my diary I...
  21. S

Hi Forebearance, Thanks for the update. I cant wait for someone to post what their experience is with KMAF- after staying on it for a period of time. I only took it once a week over a few weeks, but I definitely had a negative reaction to it days 2-5, or there abouts. I will look up the...
  22. S

Forebearance Did you ever trial the KMAF? I was just reading through all these posts again, and realised that your ordered the KMAF at the end of November...how did you go on it? I know you are really sensitive to supplements..and I can relate to this! I also read on the pro health site that...
  23. S

Hi all and @ cindywillis. It is always a relief to hear that others have made progress. I am really very happy that you have got your life back. It is also frustrating that my body ( and many others here) just dont seem to be able to cope with those doses of GcMAF. I have struggled for...
  24. S

Daffodil That's interesting. I'd love to know where this information came from? I have border line low C4 and under reference range C3. Many immunologists have scratched their heads about this. I suspect it is a profile not uncommon with this type of illness. I wont share my results as in Aus...
  25. S

Shoesies I have had to learn the hard way about not throwing too many supplements at so called, 'normal' doses, down my throat. I inevitably go from feeling bad to feeling couch ridden. My experience on GcMAF was that I had 4bad days and then 3 good days. That went on for a month and then I...
  26. S

Sushi I am jumping out of my skin I am so encouraged. I can feel it doing something, at tiny doses even, it is truly an amazing feeling. The aerobics session may have been a bit overkill, as tonight I have had terrible head pain, but, no migraine for nearly a week...amazing. I wish I could...
  27. S

Hi all, Just an update about my continual struggle with inflammation and trying to control it before I am prepared to do another trial of GcMAF. I seem to have responded badly to most supplements that are supposed to help inflammation. Some, like curcumin took me days to recover from even when...
  28. S

Just about the D 3 supplementation. I know this has been debated around and around. My dr has specifically instructed me not to take D3 and to avoid food and sunlight that boost D3: reason being: I have high 1,25-D reading and plenty of inflammation. D3 will make this worse- as I have...
  29. S

Re: Anatabloc Me again- same old struggle with inflammation, itchy skin and migraines. I have an ongoing issue with inflammation even when I take a tiny dose of GcMAF. I am still experimenting with what might work for me, to dampen the inflammation. I seem to react to everything! I am...
  30. S

Can anyone help? Most know I am struggling with getting my inflammation under control so that I can re start GcMAF. Tonight I took my first experimental dose of Anatabloc. I took only 1/4 of a tablet ( instead of 1 recommended). I had a good period for the first 30 minutes and then MASSIVE...