• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Pain with Extended Pressure of Any Kind...Normal? Bedsores?

Thank you for responding. Maybe the pressure pain is just me starting to develop more fibro symptoms. I just always hate to assume something like that, as I've been able to find a cause and effect relationship for a lot of my other symptoms and use that knowledge to reduce or eliminate them...
  2. C

An Alarming Symptom

I had some shortness of breath very consistently, and the intense bouts for a while, and it's awful. I think probably the scariest symptom of them all. Thankfully for me, the really extreme lack of air stuck around for a phase and then disappeared, like so many of the random symptoms seem to...
  3. C

Pain with Extended Pressure of Any Kind...Normal? Bedsores?

Hi, I would love to properly introduce myself before posting a question, but just can't right now and I would really love some insight. It's taxing to type right now, but I'm desperate. I have been bed bound except for shuffling to the bathroom for almost four months now. Have been...
  4. C

How Low Does Your Blood Pressure Go?

Mine tends to hover in the 80's on a "typical" day, though the variation from hour to hour even can be pretty extreme. The highest I can seem to get it in my best moments is around 100. It was 79/55 a couple of days ago, 73/61 a week or two ago. Used to be 120/80 every single time somebody...