• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. ericaverr

New Non-Profit Helps Severely Ill Patients Pay Their Bills - Please read!

Please donate to the American ME and CFS Society's (AMMES) spring fundraiser for severely ill patients who cannot pay their bills. Read Cort Johnson's blog about AMMES here: https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2019/05/23/saving-lives-verillo-financial-crisis-fund-chronic-fatigue-syndrome/ From...
  2. ericaverr

Help Desperate Patients Get Crisis Support - Please Donate!

The American ME and CFS Society has launched a fundraiser for ME patients in financial crisis. This is a service that is badly needed. Please donate! "Between 836,000 and 2.5 million Americans suffer from ME/CFS. One quarter of these patients are severely ill, and are either bedbound or...
  3. ericaverr

American ME and CFS Society is live

The American ME and CFS Society, a national nonprofit, has been formed. The website AMMES.org went live in September. There are three databases on the site: Find a doctor, Treatments, and Find a support group. A fourth database, based on craigslist, is in the works. (This will contain a jobs...
  4. ericaverr

Need help finding abstract - Zinn's qEEG study presented at Stanford

You may contact the Zinns directly at zinnmark@neuroedcenter.com or call Mark at (925) 895-7388 (California) The study is not published, but he may be able to give you his presentation notes.
  5. ericaverr

Nagalase levels

The turn around time for nagalase testing through Health Diagnostics is six weeks. My level was 1.9 (I've had CFIDS for 20 years). Are there any other longtimers out there who have taken GcMAF? If so, what were the results? Where and how did you obtain the GcMAF?