• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Low dose Naltrexone

Thanks.. Are you in the uk? I'm put off by buying meds online, but may resort to if I have to x
  2. B

South West UK: Doctor Jenkinson (Rhummy)

Anyone seen him? If not, I'll update this post with how I get on when I have seen him, which will be in the next few coming months. *Currently awaiting an appointment*
  3. B

Low dose Naltrexone

I was hoping to get prescribed some of this, however my GP outrightly refused.
  4. B

When did you decide you had to use a mobility aid?

Just interested to know when you all thought or was told you had to use a mobility aid.
  5. B

The Onset Poll

I've selected: '' Acute non-infectious onset (no colds, no flu-like symptoms) following a stressful event (eg accident, death in family, etc) or a period of prolonged stress'' I am not entirely sure which event caused mine but I swear its one or the other: 1) Traumatic delivery of my first...