• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. W

what dose metafolin is safe?

potassium chloride/gluconate/iodide/citrate/aspartate.... what form would be best?
  2. W

is there any way to know you're not taking too much potassium? 6 to 18 a day sounds like a lot. my potassium was 4,3 (normal range 3,5-5,0) months ago, but that was before i started LDN and recently metafolin and jarrowb12. unfortunately my doctor will not help me, she thinks it is ridiculous...
  3. W

after increasing metafolin i thought i felt good. but that was with 800mcg metafolin 2 times a day. today i tried 1600mcg at once and i felt horrible today within 30 minutes: headache, dizzy, i felt like i was having blood pressure problems, at one time it felt i was going to pass out. It is 10...
  4. W

thanks a lot freddd! i find it hard to find the important messages on this forum because of my brain fog. i will read the protocol, very interesting knowledge on this forum! are there other documents i certainly have to read? i try to discover the most important documents on this forum but...
  5. W

i am low in folic acid (10, normal range 10-45). my doctor wanted to prescribe 5mg regular folic acid for a few months, but i want Metafolin. I bought Solgar 800mcg, what dose Metafolin is safe, and how long should i take it? (i also take 5000mcg jarrow methyl b12)
  6. W

very high b12 & high b6 and b1 without supplements ??

Thanks everyone! i will read the posted links
  7. W

as i understand, high b12 is not dangerous, but the cause could be (that's what my doctor told me) unfortunately they can't discover a reason for my high b12. so they are saying everything should be ok and are not motivated to look for what could be the cause! :( i am very worried they missed...
  8. W

sorry for the slow response Sushi, my son was crying. but am interested :)
  9. W

hi everyone, i have a very high b12 without getting b12 injections or supplements for the last 10 years. and my diet should be a reason for b12 deficiency! i also have a lot of b12 defiency symptoms, i have a lot of neurological problems getting worse, so i expected my b12 to be low. My b12 is...