• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Gut Treatments

I just happened to read stormyskye's story (protocol) and knew she successfully used Treelac to treat candida. Her FM/CFs symptoms disapeared after that. Search for her posts here and sign up for their website. http://roadtoremission.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=login Warning: It took a long...
  2. S

Perrin Technique on DVD

I would like to clarify my previous post here. Don’t want to discourage people from pursuing Perrin Technique because of my previous post. What I meant to say is by just doing the self massage parts by myself without the help of any health practitioner the overall condition won’t improve...
  3. S

Perrin Technique on DVD

Thank you so much Tom. I believe Perrin Technique helping a subset of ME/CFS patients but not all. Because I know a patient in BK had tried it but didn’t work. So it’s important to see if the patient qualify for it or not. There is no practitioner in US claim to do it yet. So I just do it...
  4. S

Perrin Technique on DVD

I had periodontal maintenance cleaning 10 days before Xmas. I ended up with chest wall pain (costochondritis ) two days later. (For the previous dental works I usually was asked to take 4 tablets Amoxi l one hour before the appointment. A couple years ago they changed the rule no longer...
  5. S

My experience with NT and homeopathy by Shelly

bigdreams87, Thanks for explain further. Excess Sweating is really bad for ME/Cfs patients. Thus my theory stands. Sue
  6. S

Hi bigdreams87, I've already thought the excess sweating is the main reason why male patients came down with this disease. B/c the low body fluid volume can not mobiilze the toxin out of the body. I just posted my story a couple days ago in the Introduce Yourself thread. I used your case for my...
  7. S

NT in Austin

Hi margib, In dr. Klinghardt's website, "The Klinghardt Neurotoxin Elimination Protocol" mentioned cilantro is the best agent to detox toxin in the brain. And you have to take chlorella first to bind and bring it out of your body. The chlorella- cilantro ritual was described very detail by...
  8. S

NT in Austin

margib, How gracious you are. Thanks so much. Sue
  9. S

NT in Austin

Hi margib, Thanks for quick response. I am new. Let me figure out how to email you. Sue
  10. S

Shellbell, So glad you are doing better. I had IBS for 25 years caused by food poisoning too. After came down with this illness four years ago I was very careful with what I ate. About two years ago just for showing respect to my husband I ate a home made sushi with pickled uncooked daikon...
  11. S

NT in Austin

Hi margib,, I've been following this New Day group for 2 months. This is my first post here after the introduction post. Since your insurance cover your treatments. Will you be able to post the procedure codes for NT and/or other treatments like amino acid IV, homeopathic etc? My insurance...