• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Does Gc Maf makes you worse first before getting better?

who's gc maf are you all taking???
  2. F

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

laetrile is also know as vitamin B17 Is available from the USA Is found in apricot seeds. these can be purchased on the web Chick peas are also a good source of this vitamin, could try making hummus out of them
  3. F

Gcmaf and diet

become a caveman it is hard to recommend diets etc as you all have different responses to food, supplements etc. I do agree with Professor Ruggerio, to avoid apartame. This is now wildley available but if you are aware of the book quatum healing, this chemical acts as a chemical messenger...
  4. F

Nagalase levels

perhaps you should try GcMAF from a different source and try to get out for twenty minutes in the midday sun or take vitamin D suppliments.
  5. F

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Hi vli, you asked about vitamin d and gc maf. From what I understand, gc maf is manufactured from Gc protein. Its other name is vitamin D binding protein. This implies that it actually binds and transports vitamin D. I read a while ago on the Bahamas web site that vitamin D enhances the action...
  6. F

Hi we are not cfs patients but found you as a gcmaf forum. We posted a thread a while back regarding my partners unexplained high vitamin d levels. Thankfully it is now twice the upper normal level and is expected to return to normal levels within two months. Didn't really make the connection at...
  7. F

gc maf the real deal We have had a very bad experience with GcMAF so we wish to share this with you as we are aware that you are using GCMAF and some poeple are not responding as well as anticipated. The blood results for HIV after 16 weeks showed little change therfore we were non responders...
  8. F

Rrr as you say this thread is so long it is hard to keep track of everything xxx. There are loads of websites with gcmaf info but is written by scientists and goes way over my head most of the time. My partner has been very unwell for a long time so we have been on the internet hoping to find...