• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Lily

Article: Researcher Confesses, Implicates Dr. Mikovits in Theft of Materials From WPI

My goodness Cort, you are obviously quick on the draw. Fastest gun in the west, surely. One would almost think you had inside information, had this article ready and were waiting to pull the trigger.
  2. Lily

Whittemore Institute suing Mikovits for alleged theft of lab notebooks and data

Wow Kurt, you sound really broken up about it. How low can you go?
  3. Lily

Astounding Norwegian research breakthrough with Rituximab can solve CFS mystery!!!

I agree and would be willing to try this as well. It's well known with safe protocols (relatively speaking). I'd do it in a heartbeat.
  4. Lily

Petition in support of Mikovits

I hope it works out that way too, Justin, but without knowing all the facts or whether Judy supports the idea of this petition, I can't feel good about signing it. Actually, even if I knew that she supported it, I'd question whether it's a good idea. I appreciate hearing your thoughts about...
  5. Lily

Petition in support of Mikovits

Unfortunately, I feel that this has been initiated to be as much of a slap in the face to WPI as to support Judy. I don't plan on taking sides and if I want to show support to either or both, there are other ways to do it. I'm not at all certain this is in Judy's best interest.
  6. Lily

Anybody Here Know the Tarot?

Me Too!!!:winking:
  7. Lily

Please SIGN PETITION AGAINST the NOMINATION OF SUZANNE VERNON for the CFSAC

Definitely not! Keep the signatures coming folks!
  8. Lily

BAD COMPANY, at CFS Central

http://www.change.org/petitions/petition-to-disassociate-from-cfids-association-of-america-as-our-advocacy-representative
  9. Lily

New grant will fund important battle in war on viruses

Thanks Sasha, I probably should have pointed that out,:winking: since it's the reallly good part:cheeky grin:
  10. Lily

New grant will fund important battle in war on viruses

"Work with the XMRV virus is "potentially explosively important," Sarafianos said........ http://bondlsc.missouri.edu/news/story/38/1
  11. Lily

Article: Four Viruses! Alter Paper Confirms Retroviral Findings in CFS

That really is a splendid post, Sunshine!
  12. Lily

Photos/videos of WPI, opening week and beyond

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/educational/hearttruth/media-room/bio-shurin.htm
  13. Lily

Comment by 'Lily' in 'Chaos, dissension, control issues and cruelty'

Please tell me how anyone with an ounce of humanity could read Maria's blog and only comment on the last sentence. Is that really all you see? How very sad.
  14. Lily

Things to be grateful for...

My pleasure, gracenote!:winking:
  15. Lily

Things to be grateful for...

I am grateful to all the wonderful people who reached out and supported me. I will be here to support all of you for as long as you are. :ashamed:
  16. Lily

*2 new* letters, Myra McClue, Annette Whittemore

I certainly have to agree, and I thought I said as much an hour ago, but do not see the post now.
  17. Lily

*2 new* letters, Myra McClue, Annette Whittemore

:tear::tear::tear::tear: Oh how I have missed you, Dys!
  18. Lily

My AZT + RAL Trial

Me too:) I just did the search on a whim after reading your post.....curious as to how many [name deleted for non-forum member's privacy]might be listed in AZ.
  19. Lily

My AZT + RAL Trial

I found a number for [name deleted for non-forum member's privacy] in Tucson and one in Phoenix, but I don't want to call her. If you do, I'll PM you the numbers.
  20. Lily

Show Your Socks!!!

That's really darling, Kim! It reminds me of a line from a nursery rhyme (I think that's what it is anyway....) "With rings on her fingers and bells on her toes, she shall have music where ever she goes"...
  21. Lily

Watch CFSAC meeting online Monday 9-4 EST May 10

Too bad Justin and Marly missed their opportunity to speak.....darn
  22. Lily

Article: Retiring CFSAC Patient Rep Rebecca Artman Talks

They're fine for PWC who have a milder case or are in a milder stage of this illness??? StarryEyes, please take those words back. They're not fine for any of us and you've gone to a lot of trouble to prove that.
  23. Lily

Time for the Big Talk. How's the CAA doing?

I soooooooooooo agree. Disappointing too, and makes me angry.
  24. Lily

Plea from Dr Bell to donate to the WPI

$120 from me + $60/mo ongoing
  25. Lily

We seem to have lost our momentum here a little........ OK, I'm going make another donation to WPI right NOW!!!!!!!!!!:victory::victory::victory: ETA: DONE!!
  26. Lily

Comment by 'Lily' in 'Happiness Award is Here'

Aww Lisa, that was just beautiful. Thank you so much.
  27. Lily

What if every member of Phoenix Rising could give $1 for every year that they've been sick? How many years of our lives have all of us collectively given to CFS? If ten million people are sick, how many years, how many lifetimes have been taken?
  28. Lily

You finally won me over, JR. I'm donating monthly to WPI instead of CAA. ETA: Evidence actually won me over about a month ago:winking:
  29. Lily

Webinar on Chronic Pain Conditions & the Overlapping Conditions Alliance

(My bolds and font size) Also orignally posted by The Phantom: I have very little energy to read or post so I struggled with whether to spend energy reposting what others have written but decided it was necessary.