• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Norwegian Rituximab study - An update by the Norwegian ME association 2014.11.09

What do they mean by: Maintenance at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months Maintenance sounds different than treatment.
  2. T

GCMAF Questions

Sushi, Hello again. the syringe I'm using indicates my last dose was .25cc/ml . . . the vial I bought from doc is a 100ng vial, so I'm guessing .25. is 25ng but not certain. You may remember when I started last June/July I experienced some intense IRIS days and I cut back to .05ml. And have...
  3. T

GCMAF Questions

4. T

GCMAF Questions

I've been on GcMaf for five months. I'm up to .25ml dose a shot. About 6-8 weeks ago i started experiencing a spike in my blood pressure, my cholesterol went up, and I'm feeling very "buzzy" like my nervous system is too hyped up. I've been trying to deduce what is causing this as the higher BP...
  5. T

GcMaf and colds

Hi, I started GcMaf in June. Had strong IRIS (? severe weakness and debilitation off and on) at .1cc, dropped to .05cc for a few weeks now back up to .1cc. I've had the cold from hell for six days. I almost never get colds since I fell ill in 1992ish. Last one was more than 8 years ago. I've...
  6. T

Dr. success using higher doses of GCMAF

I started GcMaf shots 2.5 weeks ago via my doctor in the U.S. The first two weeks I injected .1mg and this week .15mg. The first week I crashed badly two days after the shot and six days after the shot. The second week I crashed badly six days after the shot but have had more cognitive problems...