• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Evaluating intensive IV Ozone results from Cyprus / Thailand / Bali clinics (2x daily / 5 weeks)

Because there is no-one doing it near where I live and Cyprus is a lovely and cheap place to go for a holiday!
  2. K

Inosine side effects, is this normal

Are you pulsing the inosine? I read that you should take it only Mon-Fri, with weekends off, and alternate 1 or 2 capsules each week. I was doing this, but started feeling worse (don't know if this was due to the inosine) and have stopped taking it now. I initially did an imunovir protocol for 6...
  3. K

Evaluating intensive IV Ozone results from Cyprus / Thailand / Bali clinics (2x daily / 5 weeks)

How much did the Cyprus treatment cost? It sounds very expensive. And are you still feeling better? Thanks.