• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Severe Chills

Well after a lot of experimenting I figured out what caused and fixed the chills. I can't be 100% certain of this without labs but all the foods that helped my chills are rich in this one mineral... Selenium. My diet is actually very low in it as I don't eat grains and usual only meat is grass...
  2. B

Severe Chills

Sorry, fatigue and symptoms have been terrible lately. I'm attempting all of my best supplements so far with no improvement. I've been doing fasting, intermittent fasting, and keto(started about a week ago). Helps a bit with mood and energy but my chills went away for a few weeks but are back...
  3. B

Severe Chills

Well I got some lab results back from a couple days ago and my comprehensive thyroid panel is in normal levels. I also have no anemia and intact my labs have been the best they've been in years, my eGFR on kidneys is the highest it's been in 10 years (I've been diagnosed with CKD stage 3 but the...
  4. B

Severe Chills

I've learned that oh too well. Whatever is wrong with me could have been caught early before getting this bad if doctors didn't neglect me because the diagnosis was to hard for them.
  5. B

Severe Chills

@Wishful it's 0C here but before I came down ill I would be able to go out without a coat in that temperature. My oral temp is fine, exercise and high fat doesn't help; I did notice lentils sometimes temporarily helped that's how I got the copper idea. @CFS_for_19_years no way possible...
  6. B

Severe Chills

I tried looking for an answer to this on the search but couldn't find anything I didn't try or pertained to me. I've gone to several doctors and all I got was neglect, rudeness, and disbelief of symptoms. I was able to live with severe fatigue, brain fog, and muscular/bone pain but now I've...